Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland, Germany, Spain from april 13th to may 7th
- 2 Shoe/boot help for Munich and Berlin
- 3 Is Venice really dirty?
- 4 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 5 Transportation or Driver recommendations / experiences Ireland/ N Ireland
- 6 italy - france - germany
- 7 Prague, Krakow, Budapest and Vienna
- 8 Planning Europe trip
- 9 Stereotypes about various nationalities
- 10 Riva del Garda to Rome
- 11 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 12 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 13 Authentic czech food
- 14 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 15 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 16 Two weeks in Paris guiding 4 couples. Need help with itinerary!
- 17 Where to stay in Tuscany with a 5 year old
- 18 Kimhe--flamenco
- 19 Limavady, Ireland?? Where is it?
- 20 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 21 Spain-Would appreciate input on itinerary
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Kids in Pubs -- N Ireland and Ireland
- 24 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 25 Your Top Tourist Mob Scenes in Europe?