Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
View all Europe activity »
- 1 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 2 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 3 Madrid to Sevilla
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 6 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 7 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 9 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 10 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 11 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 12 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 To Paris and Provence in June
- 15 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 16 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 17 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 18 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 19 7 days in Andalucia
- 20 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 21 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 22 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 23 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 24 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 25 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?