Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 proposed two week Greece itinerary
- 2 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 3 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help
- 4 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 5 Possible Italy and Paris Itinerary - any thoughts?
- 6 Greek Pelion....Homebase? Nice Accommodation?
- 7 Train from Sarlat
- 8 Trains
- 9 Help Please with itinerary between Pisa and Milan in Sept/Oct.
- 10 Mâché aux Puces from Garibaldi metro
- 11 Naples vs Sorrento
- 12 Cinque Terre trails
- 13 Easiest way to get from San Sebastian to Toulouse or Brive in France
- 14 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 15 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 16 Paris Bastille Day
- 17 ATM cards in Spain - need chip or not?
- 18 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 19 Oh no more disruption planned for Spanish airports 2015
- 20 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 21 Liverpool to London
- 22 Spain 6 weeks itinerary help
- 23 Kimhe - a big favor to ask of you
- 24 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 25 italy for - 2 weeks for a young couple