Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How Much Did You Like Slovenia?
- 2 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 3 Coffee in Paris - Article from teh NYT
- 4 Athens jeweler recommendations?
- 5 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 6 Air France strike
- 7 Doges Palace; online tickets?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 Official Italy Tourism Website
- 10 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 11 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 12 Nuit Blanche 2014
- 13 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 14 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 15 Photographer in Paris?
- 16 See Batalha and Alcobaça while driving from Lisbon to Coimbra
- 17 Late October Germany Itinerary--Any Feedback Welcome!
- 18 19 countries in a day
- 19 Finistère Base
- 20 24-Hour Layover in Hamburg
- 21 Paris GTG 10/1-10/8?
- 22 Greece in November - How's my Itinerary?
- 23 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 24 First visit to France in November
- 25 Traveling to Ireland and UK for 15 days