Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 German Rail Twin Pass
- 3 How much luggage?????
- 4 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 5 Peggy does Deutschland...
- 6 Need advice please. First time visiting France next year
- 7 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 8 Naples to Paris to Barcelona in November
- 9 City Night Line from Paris to Munich
- 10 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 11 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 12 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 13 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 14 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 15 ITALO trains need help
- 16 Swiss Air seat assignments
- 17 plug adapters ITALY
- 18 A bit MORE of the Camino de Santiago
- 19 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 20 Over 40,000 Photos Used To Create A Time-Lapse Video Of Paris
- 21 Paris in black and white
- 22 10 days to Explore Europe
- 23 Transfer Milan airport
- 24 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 25 17 days in Europe: a family vacation