Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 2 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 3 Need advice on itinerary for Germany
- 4 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 5 Help!!! Need suggestions paris hotel
- 6 London hotel tax is 20%
- 7 Dolomites in the summer - watch this
- 8 Sorry! Another Venice Hotel Location
- 9 What to buy in Prague, Vienna, or Budapest that we can't get in the US?
- 10 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 11 Do trains run past midnight???
- 12 Euronight Train from Munich to Budapest - doubts
- 13 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 14 Can you help me make calls in Italy?
- 15 Ronda or Vejer de la Frontera?
- 16 Venice - boats on canals
- 17 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 18 Barcelona for single female
- 19 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 20 A Trip Report in Pictures - Ireland, E to W, S to N
- 21 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 22 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 23 Follow-up to my last question (U.S. citizen visiting Sweden next year)
- 24 North Italy - need itinerary help please!
- 25 Hotel Reccommendations: France, Germany, Italy