Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Getting cash in Spain
- 2 I booked "Paris in Winter"
- 3 TGV Train Tickets/Passes
- 4 9 Days In Ireland-Flying in and out of Shannon
- 5 Need advice on Northern Spain itinerary
- 6 Two Bonnie Lasses: A Road Trip from Edinburgh to London
- 7 Where to leave luggage while touring Amsterdam for 10 hours
- 8 Germany Visa for conference
- 9 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 10 December in Munich, Salzburg, Graz, and Budapest
- 11 First Time Going to Europe
- 12 How long in Venice?
- 13 Message for Ackislander
- 14 Should I book train tickets before I arrive in Switzerland ?
- 15 Two rail trips in Italy - buy tickets at station the day of, or rail pass?
- 16 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 17 Walking Tours in Rome and Florence
- 18 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 19 atm cards in Spain
- 20 Traditional food in Athens
- 21 Would it be less expensive to buy a SIM card for Italy?
- 22 Cotswolds village base
- 23 Outerwear France Beginning of September
- 24 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 25 Confused about tipping in Swiss restaurants