Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rolling bags in Venice
- 2 Greece ( 8 Nights)
- 3 GPS with rental car in Europe
- 4 Big and little towns of Europe
- 5 From Milan Airport to the Last Supper
- 6 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 7 Trip Report -- Spain and Portugal, 2014
- 8 Spending time in Berner Oblerand - Take a side trip to Saas Fee?
- 9 Looking for some advice for an April Itenerary!
- 10 Best london location to stay?
- 11 Where to go in France mid July?
- 12 Travel with kids (6 & 8 yrs) to Germany/Switzerland/Liechtenstein
- 13 Tell me about Manchester
- 14 Euro Quiz #44 - Museum Pourri
- 15 France to Italy advice needed please
- 16 Amboise to Carcassonne, where to stop?
- 17 Snagged the last ice cave in 2015 - Now What?
- 18 Venice Airport: How Long to Get Through Passport Clearance
- 19 16 day Trip to Spain - Advise on Itinerary
- 20 Family Visit CarrickonShannon (Leitrim) then trip to London/Paris
- 21 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 22 Destination Benson; help with 2 options, please
- 23 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 24 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 25 Two Week Trip from Southern France to Northern Italy