Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ireland or Scotland
- 2 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 3 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 4 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 5 From Denver to Virtuous
- 6 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 7 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 8 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 9 Off the beaten path in Italy
- 10 Cotswolds first time
- 11 Have 4 Ticket to Eiffel Tower Summit for sale 31.08, early afternoon
- 12 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 13 Help! Need alternative to PORTOVENERE in late-September!
- 14 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 15 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 16 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?
- 17 Day trips from Bologna
- 18 The east coast of Italy
- 19 Schengen rule made easy
- 20 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 21 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 22 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 23 Grad Schools in London?
- 24 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 25 Florence Opera