Hi, We've been to Rome before, What are some of your favorite restaurants, must do's, and off the beaten path things to do or see. We'll be near Campo dei Fiori in Sept., Best way to travel around Rome and how to get tickets to things. Your secret tips.Thank you. Joan
Your Rome favorites- restaurants, must do's and tips
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 2 2 week trip -Peloponnese, Greece
- 3 Where to stay in Paris - first time young, solo female
- 4 2 for 1 tickets
- 5 Spa in Scotland
- 6 Berlin hotel convenient by transit to Berlin Messe
- 7 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 8 Best of Southern France and Spain
- 9 14 Day Swiss Itinerary Sep-2015
- 10 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 11 Booking Greece Ferry Tickets online
- 12 Any opinions on the Scilly Isles? Penzance? Need a car?
- 13 Sorrento-Positano ferry schedules
- 14 travel in Spain or France from Barcelona or Madrid
- 15 Ronda: the Hotel Enfrente Arte or the Hotel San Gabriel?
- 16 Sardinia but only 4 days..
- 17 Florence/ Tuscany Wine
- 18 Euro quiz # 89 - Potpourri
- 19 Munich, Germany to Como, Italy Question
- 20 Take Your Geese Home When You Leave
- 21 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 22 Greek Island honeymoon
- 23 Garmisch
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Lesson Learned - Speeding In France