Firstly, thank you so much for the lovely support and guiding.
We have decided on our final itinerary and would love to have your tips.
We will arrive in Venice on Mid-May, travel by car (rent after Venice) and public transportation, and depart from Milan (MXP) after 9 nights.
* Accommodations - Venice (3 nights), Bologna (2 nights), Monterosso (4 nights).
Day 1 (Tue) - Late arrival in Venice Airport, take bus to Venice and check-in apartment. *Night in Venice.
Day 2 (Wed) - Explore Venice and Burano. *Night in Venice.
Day 3 (Thu) - Either explore Venice, or take a day-trip to Verona by train. *Night in Venice.
Day 4 (Fri) - Rent a car in Piazzale Roma, and go to either Verona (if not visited on Day 3) or other nice town, on the way to Bologna. *Night in Bologna.
Day 5 (Sat) - Drive to Parma for a day trip. explore Bologna on Evening. *Night in Bologna.
Day 6 (Sun) - Drive to Florence, return car in Borgo Ognissanti (Is it easy to navigate into that street without entering ZTL?), Explore Florence for few hours. Take Train to Pisa to see tower, take train to Monterosso. *Night in Monterosso.
Day 7 (Mon) - Explore the 5 villages. *Night in Monterosso.
Day 8 (Tue) - Day trip to Portofino, Camogli and SML. *Night in Monterosso.
Day 9 (Wed.) - Day trip to Portovernere, Lerici and San Terenzo. *Night in Monterosso.
Day 10 (Thu.) - 11:00AM Train to Milano Centrale, store luggage, explore city center for 4 hours, and go to MXP.
What is your opinion please?
Thanks a lot!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 2 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 3 Munich and....???
- 4 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 5 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 6 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 7 Road trip with our dog
- 8 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 9 italy Cinque Terre
- 10 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 11 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 12 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 13 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 14 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 15 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 16 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 17 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 18 Spanish Medical Providers
- 19 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 20 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 21 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 22 Can parking
- 23 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 24 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 25 VAT refund transferring through CDG