My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Please help with Itinerary Draft for Madrid, Andalucia
- 2 Seeking guided tour that visits 4 countries, 3 nights in each city!
- 3 Lugano to Bellagio Question
- 4 holiday sales
- 5 Is my itinerary the Best of Switzerland?
- 6 The "Night Wolves" plan on being in Berlin in May.
- 7 Lake Como -> Milan -> Last Supper; ferry,train,bus?? Help needed
- 8 Eiffel Tower
- 9 Greece in 10 nights early September
- 10 NT in devon and cornwall
- 11 King's Day Amsterdam - 2015!
- 12 Iceland self drive tour
- 13 Paris and Rouen 2015
- 14 Can I buy "plus size" clothes in France?
- 15 Spring in Spain: Crawling up Mallorca; Pushing Through Toledo
- 16 Weekend navigo options
- 17 Hello and advice please to help plan our visit
- 18 Need Help, Iceland
- 19 Chip and Pin Card from Capital One
- 20 SPAIN FOR 2WKS
- 21 Phone options - Sweden, Norway, Iceland
- 22 Walks around Bavarian lakes
- 23 First World War tour
- 24 French Etiquette! "Bonjour Madame or Bonjour Monsieur!
- 25 Amalfi Coast with Kids- Where to stay?