My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 2 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 3 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 4 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Scotland November 2015
- 7 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 8 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 9 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 10 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 11 Which european city?
- 12 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 13 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 14 VISA question
- 15 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 16 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 17 France,Spain,Italy
- 18 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 19 Schengen Visa Rules
- 20 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 21 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 22 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 23 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 24 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway