My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Good book about 20th C. European history?
- 2 Italy - unusually so
- 3 December trip to Germany & Switzerland - Ingo are you out there?
- 4 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 5 Europe in December for 10 days
- 6 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 7 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 8 Where to play agains the best outdoor basketball competition in Berlin?
- 9 Study Visa and Schengen area tourist allowance Question
- 10 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 11 England/EPL family vacation
- 12 4 Months in Europe
- 13 Never To Return
- 14 Tipping in the UK
- 15 Easyjet; Vueling; Ryanair "Carryon" Question
- 16 Help me plan Greece portion of anniversary trip
- 17 Greek Islands in October - who's open?
- 18 Inexpensive Restaurant in Zurich
- 19 Walking in the dales: Sedbergh or Malhamdale?
- 20 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 21 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 22 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 23 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 24 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 25 London city Best option for transit