My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 specific question about my possible trip to europe with Schengen law
- 2 Spain to France Itenerary Question: Plane or Train
- 3 Villa Borghese - Neighborhood restaurants?
- 4 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 5 Zermatt, Switzerland
- 6 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 7 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 8 netherlands-Prag-vienne-budapest-munich BY CAR in WINTER?roads?
- 9 Paris then Glasgow with 5 kids
- 10 Milan/Venice/Como/Milan Train Transportation
- 11 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 12 Is May Day a big deal in Barcelona?
- 13 Dilemma for Switzerland
- 14 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 15 Trip report: solo female traveler in Spain
- 16 Pacsafe Neck Wallet / Women travel and Spain & Seville tips/safety
- 17 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 18 Trip to Pyrenees
- 19 Traveling to Russia and then onto Germany or Austria...Good idea?
- 20 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 21 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 22 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 23 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 24 Vacation Pictures
- 25 Paris and South Of France/Possibly Cinque Terre