My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 2 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 3 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 4 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 5 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 6 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 7 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 10 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 13 European Backpacking
- 14 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 18 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 21 Booking Engines You trust?
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 24 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 25 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg