My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 2 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 3 Which european city?
- 4 Italy Countryside
- 5 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 6 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 7 Accommodations in or near Brussels with parking
- 8 French Basque region
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Italy 2015: making the internal plans
- 12 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 15 Another Walks of Italy question. Vatican tours. Have you taken one?
- 16 biking tours in Italy?
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 19 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 20 VISA question
- 21 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 22 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 23 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 24 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 25 France,Spain,Italy