My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hotel recommendations for Trieste
- 2 Need help making VIP seat reservations on Golden Pass train
- 3 What to wear
- 4 Must see in Dubrovnik
- 5 Feedback regarding Jay Way Travel
- 6 Greece trip report - winter in the center - Epirus, Pelion etc
- 7 Our Spain Adventure -- Cordoba, Seville, Granada and Barcelona! (Part One)
- 8 How to split nine days on Crete?
- 9 Anyone been to Rhodes,Crete,etc. over Christmas?
- 10 Amsterdam Berlin Bus companies BestBusTravel
- 11 Tipping in Turkey ...and Europe
- 12 travel from Edinburgh to Paris
- 13 Rovinj, Croatia
- 14 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 15 Paris November 2014
- 16 Which lake to visit in Italy
- 17 Traveling in France by train
- 18 Trip report:Vienna,Graz,Lake district,Salzburg,Wachau,Prague,Munich.
- 19 Unique Venice Activity
- 20 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 21 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help Please
- 22 Mykonos Hotels and Ferry Service to Santorini--need suggestions!
- 23 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 24 Do unused RATP tickets expire?
- 25 Special restaurants - recommendations needed