My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 How can I organize my own Language Exchange trip Abroad
- 2 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 3 10 days in England
- 4 Saint Malo or Dinan?
- 5 2 day break from London: Edinburgh, Dublin, Luxembourg, Paris, York?
- 6 Rioja in one day on way to Basque
- 7 Self-driving tips for France
- 8 3 weeks in Europe
- 9 Copenhagen - Must see places and time required in city!!
- 10 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 11 Madrid and London
- 12 Stay in Bayeux or Honfleur
- 13 Stockholm/Archipelago Dinner Cruise
- 14 Premier Inn in Edinburgh, City Center, UK
- 15 Determing Location of FIRST BIG TRIP - Where do go in Italy?
- 16 Stay away from EF Tours
- 17 2 full days in Strasbourg - need advise on what tours to take
- 18 Sardinia, near Olbia
- 19 going to italy
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Moving to Bayswater (London) - How is the neighborhood?
- 22 Mailing prescription meds to France?
- 23 Guesthouses in Dublin
- 24 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 25 Keeping it el cheapo in Copenhagen Paris and Barcelona!