My Husband & I will be going back to Paris for the 2nd time for our 15 year anniversary-Paris is the first trip we ever took together and nowhere else in the world has ever compared so back we go for this special day. Anyone who will share their most romantic restaurant in Paris, please do! I know it is highly subjective...I will research whatever is thrown out there! Thanks everyone!
Your opinion of the most romantic resteraunt in Paris
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 2 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 3 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 4 Barcellona hop on hop off bus tour
- 5 Greece ferries/speed boats?
- 6 buying souviners and art
- 7 Italy food budget
- 8 Tax refund in France
- 9 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 10 Positano in high season???
- 11 How Well-Traveled Are You?
- 12 Is Greece cheaper to visit then Italy and France??
- 13 SICILY:The Second Time Around in 22Days for 55th Anniversary !!!
- 14 Archaeological Find In Paris
- 15 Napoli logistics
- 16 Spain in late November/early December
- 17 New Chip and Pin Card from American Airlines
- 18 Train tickets France and Spain
- 19 Pestana Porto Hotel in Porto
- 20 Tedgale trip report: One glorious week in London, February, 2015
- 21 Scandinavian Tour
- 22 Questions about Rome, Venice, Florence, Positano and Paris
- 23 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 24 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 25 Luggage storage in Orvieto?