In two weeks, DD and I are leaving for London for the first time. We will stay in Baker Street for 8 nights. This is a surprise trip, and I have very little time to research where to go / what to do. So I am asking all London experts: if you have to choose just one place in London - where would you go? I enjoy books, art, history, food, nature, music ... prefer to be a bit off the beaten track, do not do well in crowds.
Your favourite place in LONDON?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Swiss Pass - Purchase Online or in-Person
- 2 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 3 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 4 3 weeks in Europe
- 5 Amsterdam / Belgium Itinerary
- 6 London and Where Else in late December?
- 7 Matisse at Tate
- 8 Ireland Southwest
- 9 Can you see the Matterhorn at all from Bellinzona Switzerland?
- 10 What is the LEAST expensive way to see the interior of Opera Garnier?
- 11 Where Would You Add Two Days - Tuscany & CT Itinerary
- 12 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 13 Transportation from Nice to Florence
- 14 Couples trip- 18 nights-Itinerary Help
- 15 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 16 plug adaptors for Switzerland
- 17 Teaching English in Europe or Asia
- 18 Spain - Cadaques to Girona
- 19 non-touristy in Umbria or Tuscany?
- 20 Barcelona and Italy itinerary...hotels all set, need help w some details
- 21 First ever trip overseas - itinerary check
- 22 Electronic plug adapter for Italy
- 23 What can we do with 4 hours in Paris layover
- 24 Barcelona Airport to Las Ramblas / recommended transportation??
- 25 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton