In two weeks, DD and I are leaving for London for the first time. We will stay in Baker Street for 8 nights. This is a surprise trip, and I have very little time to research where to go / what to do. So I am asking all London experts: if you have to choose just one place in London - where would you go? I enjoy books, art, history, food, nature, music ... prefer to be a bit off the beaten track, do not do well in crowds.
Your favourite place in LONDON?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 2 A full week in The Netherlands
- 3 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 4 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 5 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 6 Madrid to Sevilla
- 7 Ireland in a week
- 8 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 9 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 10 Dawdling Through the Dordogne
- 11 Le Marche and Rome - Part 3 - Recanati
- 12 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 13 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 14 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 15 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 16 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 17 To Paris and Provence in June
- 18 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 19 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 20 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 21 Going to Puglia, I hope
- 22 7 days in Andalucia
- 23 Travelling to Amalfi Coast in April 2014
- 24 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 25 Venice passes....confusing as heck!