In two weeks, DD and I are leaving for London for the first time. We will stay in Baker Street for 8 nights. This is a surprise trip, and I have very little time to research where to go / what to do. So I am asking all London experts: if you have to choose just one place in London - where would you go? I enjoy books, art, history, food, nature, music ... prefer to be a bit off the beaten track, do not do well in crowds.
Your favourite place in LONDON?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 2 Prague Main Train Station
- 3 Need advice Best European city for New Year celebration
- 4 Belgium/Holland or Germany: Please help!
- 5 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 6 ITALY IN 6 WEEKS
- 7 When to visit Provence updated info
- 8 Purchasing SNCF Tickets
- 9 Unique excursion/experience in Paris
- 10 recommended airport transfer in rome italy
- 11 Itinerary Questions
- 12 Honeymoon to Greece in June 2014. Santorini, Crete, Mykonos, Rodes
- 13 Medieval Tallinn
- 14 Italian language schools
- 15 Eurostar/Raileurope Advance Booking
- 16 Thermal Bathing in Sciacca, Sicily
- 17 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 18 Le Marche and Rome - Part 2 - Urbino
- 19 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 20 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 21 Moldova and Transnistiria
- 22 Fun things to do in Copenhagen
- 23 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 24 Need advice - Context Tours for Gallery Borghese & Vatican
- 25 Geneva/Graechen/Milan Driving in February