In two weeks, DD and I are leaving for London for the first time. We will stay in Baker Street for 8 nights. This is a surprise trip, and I have very little time to research where to go / what to do. So I am asking all London experts: if you have to choose just one place in London - where would you go? I enjoy books, art, history, food, nature, music ... prefer to be a bit off the beaten track, do not do well in crowds.
Your favourite place in LONDON?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Rules
- 2 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 3 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 4 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 5 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 6 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 7 Itinerary help, England/Wales
- 8 Southern Spain
- 9 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 10 Switzerland's Iconic Postal Buses...A Whole Different Switzerland!
- 11 Museums in Berlin
- 12 3 days and 4 nights in Switzerland
- 13 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 14 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 15 Neuschwanstein Castle from Zermatt
- 16 5 Hoosiers - help with route through Germany
- 17 5 Observations About Paris
- 18 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 21 Amsterdam in the early 1980s
- 22 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 23 Paris to Barcelona by car/train - including Loire/Bordeax/Carcassonne
- 24 Is my plan ok
- 25 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.