Hi to All:
I have done some research on hotels in Sitges. Please pick your favorite and any tips would be helpful. I am looking for a hotel in a central location and atleast a 3 star price.1 Hotel Capri
2. Hotel Terramar
3. Veracruz Hotel
4. La Santa Maria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Austria czech republic itinerary
- 2 If your question is "Is This Trip Crazy?"
- 3 Bavaria in August
- 4 Regensburg then the mountains - Garmish-Partenkirchen this time?
- 5 Guarda ->Zurich, Luzern->Ascona
- 6 Swiss Burial/Grave Customs - ?
- 7 Bandol port of call
- 8 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 9 Wanted: Clever Travel Tips!
- 10 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 11 August
- 12 Teens in Paris..what to wear
- 13 Budget friendly restaurants in Rome
- 14 What tickets to purchase for Rome attractons before leaving the States
- 15 Quick 13 day Italy trip
- 16 So glad we went to Greece (and London always)
- 17 Has anyone used Travelex as a debit card in Italy?
- 18 Stop between Munich and Cochem (long train ride)
- 19 Novice needs help with Italy itinerary
- 20 One week in Sicily - Taormina, Ortigia, Agrigento & Palermo
- 21 Italy June 2016 - Attire?
- 22 Shopping in Paris
- 23 Spain schedule - reality check please.
- 24 Plitvice Lakes - is it worth it for a short visit?
- 25 Harry Potter WB Studio entrance time - London