Hi to All:
I have done some research on hotels in Sitges. Please pick your favorite and any tips would be helpful. I am looking for a hotel in a central location and atleast a 3 star price.1 Hotel Capri
2. Hotel Terramar
3. Veracruz Hotel
4. La Santa Maria
Your Favotite Sitges Hotel
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 3 London for Christmas
- 4 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 5 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 6 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 7 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 8 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 9 Location and Lodging in Amsterdam
- 10 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 11 Apartments in Rome
- 12 London's Proposed New Airport...
- 13 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 14 A full week in The Netherlands
- 15 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 16 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 17 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 18 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 19 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 20 Cycling and wine-tasting through Italy, Slovenia and Croatia
- 21 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 22 first european holiday itinery
- 23 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 24 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 25 Car in Prague