Hi to All:
I have done some research on hotels in Sitges. Please pick your favorite and any tips would be helpful. I am looking for a hotel in a central location and atleast a 3 star price.1 Hotel Capri
2. Hotel Terramar
3. Veracruz Hotel
4. La Santa Maria
Your Favotite Sitges Hotel
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 First trip to Iceland! Need help planning!
- 2 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 3 Staycation: can't believe I'm doing this
- 4 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 5 Dublin & Edinburgh - First timer!
- 6 A few ( stupid) questions 1st time to Paris
- 7 Hotels that we found special
- 8 Crete for 3 weeks....but where?!
- 9 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 12 Tentative Itinerary for London & south east UK
- 13 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 14 Too many Trip Reports
- 15 Great London Bars with a view
- 16 Rome Food Tour
- 17 Paris, Ile de France...and WHERE? 1st trip to France in June! Oh la la!
- 18 Mr & Mrs Annhig go bummelling round Germany.
- 19 Art in Paris
- 20 How much do you spend on travel in Europe?
- 21 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 22 Rental car while in Ireland
- 23 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 Roussillon, a photo essay