Hi to All:
I have done some research on hotels in Sitges. Please pick your favorite and any tips would be helpful. I am looking for a hotel in a central location and atleast a 3 star price.1 Hotel Capri
2. Hotel Terramar
3. Veracruz Hotel
4. La Santa Maria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 2 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 3 People visiting Slovenia
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 Valencia Spain
- 6 Language to use in Belgium
- 7 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 8 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 9 Germany-Car or Train
- 10 Visiting Zurich
- 11 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 12 Brussels flower tapestry
- 13 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 14 Places to visit from Zurich
- 15 SURPRISE TRIP
- 16 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!
- 17 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 18 MaiTaiTom Gets The Royal Treatment…Two Weeks Exploring London and Scotland
- 19 Advice on Spring/Fall trips to Scotland and Alsace
- 20 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 21 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 22 Champs Elysee: worth an afternoon or too tacky?
- 23 Best boutique hotel in London for honeymoon
- 24 Getting to Naxos and Santorini
- 25 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris