My hustband and I will be staying in Vaison-la-Romaine, Gordes and Avignon on a bicycling trip the end of May. Two nights in each. Would love to have your recommendations for restaurants. We love the little local places that can be overlooked by the guidebooks and are a wonderful combination of food, atmosphere and people. .We prefer warm and lively, to fancy. Suggestions?
Your favorite restaurants in Avignon, Gordes, Vaison La Romain
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Italy in November
- 2 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 3 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 4 Savoring Sicily - A Trip Report
- 5 Blissful Airbnbs,Risky Segways,Vegan Tapas: Prague-Hvar-Andalucía-Madrid
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 booking hotels on trip advisor vs booking.com, etc
- 8 Venice/Rome/Florence/London
- 9 Italy in October
- 10 New Micheline star restaurants in Madrid and elsewhere in Spain & Portugal
- 11 Ugh, plane ticket prices
- 12 Please help with Sicily Itinerary!
- 13 Living like a local (sort of) in London
- 14 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 15 3 weeks in Sicily
- 16 Help with Tuscany for a week late May/early June
- 17 Seville - Easter weekend - Delays? Crowds?
- 18 Iceland tour, first time - advice appreciated!
- 19 Which West & East European Countries give the best bang for the buck?
- 20 Please help! 3weeks Europe Holiday Itinerary holiday
- 21 What is the best way to get to Frankfurt from Pozieres
- 22 Dollhouse furniture
- 23 Best Way To Pay For the Tube
- 24 Help with a short post-cruise stay in (potentially) Sorrento
- 25 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich