I'm going to be studying in Copenhagen for a semester, and I'm wondering what interesting, unique and just plain weird things I should make sure to see. I've got the guidebooks, so I know about Tivoli Gardens, The Little Mermaid, etc. What do you love about Copenhagen that's not in the guidebooks?
Your Favorite Off-The-Beaten-Track Things To Do in Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 feedback on itinerary to france and switzerland
- 2 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 3 Cilento, Calabria and Basilicata: Help fill in a few blanks for us
- 4 Apartments in Jun/Jul in Rome, Venice, Florence (family of 5)
- 5 Renting a car in Ireland - pick up/off at Dublin airport or city center?
- 6 Spain Questions
- 7 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 8 Will I be able to add minutes to the phone I bought in Spain 3 years ago?
- 9 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 10 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 11 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 12 Dublin Hostels
- 13 Avignon to London?
- 14 England/Scotland/Wales Planning-Summr 2014
- 15 Transportation from Peisey Vallandry to Paris
- 16 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 17 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 18 Prague 3 nights - Top 10 things to do
- 19 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam
- 20 Need Advice for my first family to Europe
- 21 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 22 Ireland and the UK Itinerary Advice
- 23 Better to return car in Orvieto or airport Fiumicino (in Rome)
- 24 Any suggestions for accomodations in Venice Italy mid June?
- 25 Boulevard Saint Germain from start to finish