I'm going to be studying in Copenhagen for a semester, and I'm wondering what interesting, unique and just plain weird things I should make sure to see. I've got the guidebooks, so I know about Tivoli Gardens, The Little Mermaid, etc. What do you love about Copenhagen that's not in the guidebooks?
Your Favorite Off-The-Beaten-Track Things To Do in Copenhagen
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this the right way<>?
- 2 Rome Areas to stay
- 3 22 days or DIY tour
- 4 St Germain
- 5 Italy - Month of July
- 6 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 7 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 8 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 9 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 10 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 11 England & Scotland in April
- 12 Your favourite places in Bath
- 13 17days Italy itinerary for Dec
- 14 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 15 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 16 A trip into the neonatal ward of Western civilization
- 17 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 18 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 19 Shipping Prosecco
- 20 Venice Day Trip--Leave on 7:30 pm or midnight train back to Bologna?
- 21 Europe Tour with Kids
- 22 What do you think of this Paris apartment rental?
- 23 Ways to travel from Venice to Bologna
- 24 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 25 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?