Will be spending 2 weeks in Tuscany. Want the experience to be more than just the typical touristy fare. What do you recommend as a "must" for an authentically local experience for Tuscany overall & Florence specifically?
Your favorite "hidden treasure" in Tuscany & Florence?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Luggage storage in Barcelona
- 2 Scotland November 2015
- 3 Good time to visit Russia and Norway because of currency crash ?
- 4 Schengen Visa Rules
- 5 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 6 England's Ruined Abbeys
- 7 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 8 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 9 Truffles, Tajarin & Turin…Two weeks in the Piemonte Region of Italy
- 10 Best places to stay in Bristol?
- 11 All Set To Go!!
- 12 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 13 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 14 Ideas for Itinerary from Frankfurt
- 15 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 16 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 17 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 18 Southern Spain
- 19 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway
- 20 Euro Trivia Quiz #12 - Know Your Rivers?
- 21 Ireland / N Ireland Chauffer/Guide
- 22 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 23 Recommended overnight stops on Iceland ring road
- 24 Ireland / N Ireland clothing recommendations
- 25 London Experts - What do you think of this apartment?