Simple as that - if you had to pick just one country to visit what would it be?
Straight up - one country.
I'll start -
what about yours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 SBCGLOBAL Password Recovery CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 Technical SUPP0RT
- 2 Best Barcelona neighborhood
- 3 London Hotel - Different Request
- 4 alcazar question and seville advice
- 5 Spain itinerary and railway advise
- 6 London 6 day itinerary
- 7 Paris then Italy? Or Greece?
- 8 Cycling Nice into Italy along the coast
- 9 Tuscany wedding venues for 2
- 10 Paris Favorites (the 11th & wine regions)
- 11 Iceland trip report!
- 12 Rome-Switzerland-Paris-Rome 2 week trip
- 13 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 14 Problem using American bank card in Turkey
- 15 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 16 6 day trip to Italy... Venice to rome
- 17 Favourite Alpine and Mediterranean place?
- 18 Seville to Cordoba
- 19 3 nights in Madrid
- 20 Best area to stay in Dubrovnik
- 21 What route for Reykjanes Peninsula?
- 22 Nightlife in Rome (Alone)
- 23 anyone stay here? ytri vik cottages
- 24 paris hotel easy commute to Palais de Congres
- 25 Keira-Caitlyn Travels to Turkey...adventures in Istanbul and Ephesus