Simple as that - if you had to pick just one country to visit what would it be?
Straight up - one country.
I'll start -
what about yours?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam - Germanyin mid April
- 2 London Travelcard vs oyster card
- 3 Pre-Booking Train Tickets
- 4 Summer Language Programs in Germany
- 5 Rome to Todi on a Sunday - public transport help please
- 6 Paris Under Seige...
- 7 Car rental leaving Rome
- 8 8 days in Vienna in December
- 9 Question About My US Passport for Visit to France
- 10 Barcelona to Bordeaux and back in two weeks
- 11 Rotterdam in 1923
- 12 Barcelona to San Sebastian
- 13 What one thing in Paris?
- 14 Update on Bob the Navigator
- 15 First Day: Cashel or Kilkenny?
- 16 Suggestions for base in the Var
- 17 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 18 Best company/Tour for one day Amalfi Coast from Rome
- 19 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 20 How would you spend four days in Dresden in December?
- 21 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 22 Visiting Turkey for Fun and Adventure, Oasis or Chaos
- 23 Stroller in Europe
- 24 Xmas windows in London
- 25 Must be the season of the witch: Nikki's autumn trip to London and Paris