My daughter is going to Europe in the fall. She'll have just turned 22. Hopefully, a friend will be travelling with her, but maybe not. She's going anyway.She's a solid, common sense kind of person who has travelled in Europe with us twice. As her mother, how worried should I be about her safety if she goes alone? I'm not going to protest her going any more, I guess I just want some reassurances.
Young lady travelling alone
- 1 A Christmas Store in Paris
- 2 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 3 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 4 Drive Rome Florence
- 5 Must-do Day Trips from London
- 6 Backpacking for the first time in 2014
- 7 Which tour company would be best?
- 8 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 9 I am Planning about to spend holidays at Windermere
- 10 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 11 When to exchange US dollars to Euros
- 12 Gatwick Express 5 for 3 -- available at Victoria station or only online?
- 13 Sights to see, places to stop in drive from Edinburgh to London
- 14 Barcelona - eat, drink, dance.
- 15 10 days in Barcelona - itinerary ideas?
- 16 EU Rule On Olive Oil Roils Europe!
- 17 Iwan2go went...to Prague, Salzburg, Vienna and Paris
- 18 10 days in Andalusia in Feb 2014 - best home base
- 19 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 20 Stay and Visit Italy/Amalfi and Grand Hotel Ischia Lido - Ischia
- 21 Northern Italy
- 22 May 24, 2013. How to avoid lines in Paris, and other observations
- 23 Spain and Portugal Itinerary 2 Week Vacation Help
- 24 Barcelona neighborhoods and hotels
- 25 Hotel question...first time to Paris!