I turn to you with a slightly odd question.
Last sunday (may 10th) I was sat on a train - from Antwerp to Brussels - next to a young lady (must have been in her early twenties). To be straightforward, let me say I very much regret not asking her what her name is. I was wondering if the detail I have ring any bells. Perhaps she posted here during the planning of this trip (around fall or winter last year)?
Anyhow, she was alone on this train, yet sported two backpacks (one trekking - blue - and one simple black rucksack). So I'm not sure whether or not she was travelling solo. She had definitely already been in Amsterdam and Berlin (where she visited the fernsehturm) and was now, I suppose, going to spend the night in Brussels (where we arrived around 6 pm). I'm not exactly sure, but I think she had a long itinerary. I'm not sure where she'd been and where was headed but I suppose it would be "south". I remember seeing - scribbled in her Europe travel guide - at least a dozen other places. And also Canada...
I know this is like finding a needle in a haystack (or probably worse) but I would really like to tell her she made an impression.
The next details would only be useful for anyone who actually knows who it is I'm talking about (which is even less likely, but nonetheless I believe it to be worth a shot).
She had short hair (I'm told they call this a "pixie" haircut) which was died blonde (nearly white) and had a tiny, almost fragile appearance, with the friendliest smile I've ever seen.
She spoke English - I think she was American but she might as well have been Canadian.
With her, she had a copy of Alice Munro's "the view from castle rock".
I know this isn't your typical question for this forum - but I do believe it's pertinent. And if there is anyone that could possibly know who I'm talking about, I'm pretty sure it's here I'd find them.
If anyone has an idea, it's self-evident I'd love to hear it.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 알라딘 ▶ 도메인 :≫vvn67.com≪
- 2 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 3 Paris experts- hotel near train ?
- 4 3 days outside Venice
- 5 PRAGUE-TOP 10 THINGS TO DO
- 6 Night Bus?
- 7 Avignon, best place to drop off a rental car?
- 8 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 9 Spider-Man HomeComing Full Movie Svenska Sub HD
- 10 Moldova and Transnistria
- 11 Reaching the Lake District
- 12 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 13 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 14 Jewish Vienna
- 15 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 16 Andalucia Spain
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 19 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 20 Driving in Saint Emilion
- 21 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 22 Rouen & Paris Anniversary Trip
- 23 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 24 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 25 Help Planning Honeymoon