My 24-year-old daughter and her boyfriend are visiting in Paris around Thanksgiving. They want to stay in a young, hip area on the cheap. Like, $80 per night max. The fifth? Isn't the 11th now sort of hip? Ideas of arrondissements and hotels, please. Thanks.
Young hip quartier and hotel in Paris on budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 1,000,001 Steps: Ups and Downs in Greece for 3 Weeks
- 2 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 3 Working Holiday in Germany
- 4 Too Ambitious of an Itinerary?
- 5 Lakes District UK
- 6 Current Recs for accommodations near Glencoe
- 7 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 8 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 9 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 10 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 11 December vacation help, 2 weeks - southern Italy or Spain or other?
- 12 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 13 Need Advice: 12 Days in Europe
- 14 Transport in Venice
- 15 England & Scotland in April
- 16 How to structure this trip?
- 17 Wengen to Torino?
- 18 When to go to Sicily
- 19 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 20 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 21 Loving Italy: our trip to Rome, San Gimigniano and Venice
- 22 Tentative 2 week itinerary for Paris
- 23 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 24 Prebook B&Bs
- 25 Suggestions for Munich in early December