My 24-year-old daughter and her boyfriend are visiting in Paris around Thanksgiving. They want to stay in a young, hip area on the cheap. Like, $80 per night max. The fifth? Isn't the 11th now sort of hip? Ideas of arrondissements and hotels, please. Thanks.
Young hip quartier and hotel in Paris on budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Switzerland itinerary help - 1 week Lauterbrunnen, 1 week ??
- 2 Barclays ATMs in England - fee question
- 3 We Need a Pact
- 4 Where to go from Brussels?
- 5 Has anyone visited Tinos?
- 6 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 7 What to wear
- 8 Fashion for larger man?
- 9 Prague flea markets
- 10 Best places to shop for leather handbags in Florence
- 11 Day trip from Tallin to Hellsinki
- 12 London neighborhood suggestions
- 13 I need a haircut
- 14 Tipping in Greece
- 15 T-Mobile International Roaming in Europe: a Trip Report
- 16 Restaurants in Rome near Campo de Fiori or Piazza Navana
- 17 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 18 Murren/Wengen in 3 days?
- 19 Interesting markets to visit in Paris
- 20 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 21 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...
- 22 Istanbul - Itinerary recommendations
- 23 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 24 Bayern seasonal pass
- 25 Lake Como 3 Stretch and 7 Stretch Ferry Tickets