My 24-year-old daughter and her boyfriend are visiting in Paris around Thanksgiving. They want to stay in a young, hip area on the cheap. Like, $80 per night max. The fifth? Isn't the 11th now sort of hip? Ideas of arrondissements and hotels, please. Thanks.
Young hip quartier and hotel in Paris on budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Itinerary
- 2 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 3 Need suggestions for Sienna and Orvieto
- 4 Hey Fodor's
- 5 Haarlem Holland - Hotels or B&Bs
- 6 Paris to Annecy by Train
- 7 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 8 Jewelry
- 9 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 10 France in December 2014
- 11 Olive Oil
- 12 We have no idea where to go!
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Is it worth driving around Southern Tuscany if we don't drink wine?
- 15 England, Scotland , Belguim
- 16 From Paris Charles De Gaulle Airport to 8, Champs Elysees, Paris
- 17 Fantastic 3Days adventure trip in Kenya for only Usd 280 (for the 3days)
- 18 Drive from Granada to Seville
- 19 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 20 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 21 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 22 Stockholm - airport to city during a layover?
- 23 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 24 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days