My 24-year-old daughter and her boyfriend are visiting in Paris around Thanksgiving. They want to stay in a young, hip area on the cheap. Like, $80 per night max. The fifth? Isn't the 11th now sort of hip? Ideas of arrondissements and hotels, please. Thanks.
Young hip quartier and hotel in Paris on budget
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia, Slovenia, Salzburg and Prague 3 week Trip Report
- 2 Reykjavik hotels
- 3 For Those of You Who Scoff At Train Travel
- 4 Mittenwald (or general vicinity)
- 5 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 8 Barcelona attraction tickets
- 9 Madrid & Andalucía: 26 Years Later
- 10 Norway 2014
- 11 Portugal Trip Report 2014
- 12 Adventures in Italy with Momma
- 13 6+ weeks in Portugal and Spain - itinerary suggestions pls
- 14 Taking a group to Istanbul: need advice
- 15 I dream of Europe
- 16 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 17 Parma- Uh, Oops- Historic Dist. Ticket
- 18 First Time to UK since 2001
- 19 Loire Valley - Private Driver/Guide
- 20 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 21 Solo 55 year old female in Istanbul for 3.5 days mid-December
- 22 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 23 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 24 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 25 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...