im super excited as im planning a trip to italy. Its been somewhere i always wanted to go.
I want to go to Rome but iv came across the inter railing tickets you can get to travel to afew places.
if any one has any advise on places to visit and experience going alone as a female would be great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 2 Italy in a week
- 3 what is this Copenhagen building?
- 4 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 5 4 Nights Sevilla/Cordoba in Nov; How to split up
- 6 Germany-Car or Train
- 7 2 Weeks in France: Rouen, Normandy, Dordogne and the Loire Valley
- 8 Really true that US passport needs 6 months left to enter Schengen zone?
- 9 Private car transportation from FCO to Central Rome
- 10 3 Weeks in Scotland and Ireland
- 11 SURPRISE TRIP
- 12 Jewish Vienna
- 13 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 14 Reaching the Lake District
- 15 Positano Hotel in September
- 16 Preliminary trip planning for Portugal April 2018
- 17 seat reservations
- 18 Scotland itinerary advice
- 19 Tips for tour company tour guides
- 20 Brussels flower tapestry
- 21 14 days from Frankfurt to Paris by train
- 22 Paris to Switzerland to Venice in 2 weeks?
- 23 HELP: 3rd trip to France - where should I go?
- 24 Best Date for Vatican Museums?
- 25 Sardinia, Sardegna, Cerdena, tomatoe, tomato, tomate
young girl in 20s travelling to Itally for first time alone