im super excited as im planning a trip to italy. Its been somewhere i always wanted to go.
I want to go to Rome but iv came across the inter railing tickets you can get to travel to afew places.
if any one has any advise on places to visit and experience going alone as a female would be great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travelling through Europe by RV in May 2017
- 2 Budget for 8 weeks in europe
- 3 Praiano
- 4 Versailles & musical fountains: Touristy or Magical? Skip it or Don't Miss?
- 5 How long from Heathrow to Isle of Wight
- 6 Switzerland/Italy (2 weeks vacations)
- 7 Organised day tours v/s self travel
- 8 Aix-- looking for a few obscure ideas
- 9 A hole in the wall in St Germain. Paris
- 10 3-days Athens Itinerary, thoughts? Starting this Wednesday!
- 11 RV Camper Van in Scottish Highlands
- 12 Oporto
- 13 One Month in Italy - Where would you base yourself?
- 14 Day trips to Windsor Castle and Hampton Court from London
- 15 Trip Report : Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Italy - to return home from Naples or Rome?
- 18 London Air Pollution Reaches Record Modern Highs...
- 19 Seeking Andalusia itinerary recommendation
- 20 Porto and vicinity
- 21 Rome to venice
- 22 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 23 Semana Santa Other than Sevilla
- 24 help with Italy itinerary
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?
young girl in 20s travelling to Itally for first time alone