im super excited as im planning a trip to italy. Its been somewhere i always wanted to go.
I want to go to Rome but iv came across the inter railing tickets you can get to travel to afew places.
if any one has any advise on places to visit and experience going alone as a female would be great
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Driving in Corwall-The Nitty Gritty
- 2 2 weeks in Europe - itenerary help
- 3 Krakow Day Trips - Renting a car vs. Taking a tour
- 4 Food in Positano
- 5 Antibes or Villefranche-sur-Mer?
- 6 Ireland hotel questions
- 7 Christmas in London; New Year's in Edinburgh
- 8 Italy
- 9 Credit or debit card or cash in Europe
- 10 Italy Puglia and Le Marche
- 11 3 weeks in Spain
- 12 Paris/Loire Valley than ?
- 13 Emergencies in Ireland
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 How to Pick Up Vatican Tickets
- 16 Airport Transfer from Edinburgh Center to Glasgow Airport
- 17 Which cities are a must in Croatia, Bosnia&Herzegovina and Montenegro?
- 18 EuropeTravel-Trivia Quiz #152
- 19 Suggest Itinerary for 2 Nights in Lake District - Grasmere
- 20 tours/attractions worth paying for in Prague/Vienna/Budapest/Krakow
- 21 Boat hire in Arcachon
- 22 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 23 Paris getaway with my daughter hotel ideas
- 24 Edinburgh to Skye
- 25 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
young girl in 20s travelling to Itally for first time alone