We're planning a trip to England next year and are hoping to avoid renting a car. We'll be in York and then thought we might use Ripon or Richmond as a base of operations for exploring the moors and dales. Is it possible to do this using public transportation? Thank you!
Yorkshire Moors and Dales without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Restaurant with a view - Florence
- 2 Toulouse and beyond -
- 3 Hotwire zones in Barcelona & London
- 4 Scotland
- 5 Estonia Amber
- 6 7 days in Greece
- 7 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 8 Location and amenities in Edinburgh, Scotland
- 9 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 10 Bergamo/Bellagio - suggestions?
- 11 Reims for a day
- 12 Questions - Planning a Family Trip to Greece this summer
- 13 October travel to Northern France--early or late?
- 14 First time Croatia; young children; itinerary
- 15 York, Lakes District in early May good choice? Or Elsewhere?
- 16 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 17 Not hot in Europe in July?
- 18 Where to stay family of 5 in Rome? Hotel or rental suggestions please!!
- 19 France Itinerary for 2 months: Please critique and advise!
- 20 Trenitalia has just enabled bookings for summer 2014
- 21 Month Itinerary England, France, Germany, Italy does this work?
- 22 Vienna highlights
- 23 Itinerary Help 10 days in Europe over Easter Week
- 24 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 25 accommodation woes - Sicily