We're planning a trip to England next year and are hoping to avoid renting a car. We'll be in York and then thought we might use Ripon or Richmond as a base of operations for exploring the moors and dales. Is it possible to do this using public transportation? Thank you!
Yorkshire Moors and Dales without a car?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Speeding ticket in Germany: how do I handle this?
- 2 Month in Spain in September - Itinerary Feedback please
- 3 Scotland trip report July 2014, chapter 1
- 4 Please critique my Croatia/Slovenia itinerary
- 5 Looking for review of 1-day Pompeii/Naples Itinerary Please
- 6 Buying Train Tickets on line in advance of Trip to Italy
- 7 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 8 Florence/Tuscany and Rome - help with details!!
- 9 Fashion week Sept 23-Oct 1....our dates for Paris Sept 22-28
- 10 Help!! Need to pick up train tickets in France and credit card stolen
- 11 Amalfi Coast vs Greece
- 12 Touring Europe with 1 year old
- 13 London - Paris - Venice - Flight & Transport Questions
- 14 Scotland day tour
- 15 Madrid—Portugal—Northern Spain—Barcelona by car, need an itinerary...
- 16 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 17 No Time for Both...so...Segovia or Salamanca
- 18 Granada: stay in the Albayzin?
- 19 International driving permit required in France?
- 20 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 21 Tour Company in Russia
- 22 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury
- 23 Academic Tours and Travel Malta and Sicily Delight Tour
- 24 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 25 Please help us maximize our time in each European city