We are planning a 2 week visit to England in September, and we are considering visiting the city of York during their annual Food and Drink Festival. Has anyone attended this festival, and how did you like it? Does York get crazy crowded at this time? Thanks for any information.
York Food and Drink Festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Southern Spain
- 2 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 3 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 4 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 5 Family vacay for 6 weeks with 2 Toddlers
- 6 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 7 Paris-Loire-Avignon-Barcelona itinerary (help)
- 8 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 9 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 10 Greece or Portugal for 3-4 week fall sojourn?
- 11 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 12 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 13 Treis-Karden 4 days and Trier 2 days?
- 14 Best Location for Car Pickup in Naples
- 15 All Set To Go!!
- 16 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 17 Andalucia - very early trip thinking - reactions?
- 18 Which european city?
- 19 Christmas in Paris and Strasbourg in 2015
- 20 Skippered Charter Greece Islands
- 21 Scotland November 2015
- 22 Swiss mountain scenery in late April
- 23 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 24 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 25 Italy - Driving from Frankfurt to Florence (June 2012)