We are planning a 2 week visit to England in September, and we are considering visiting the city of York during their annual Food and Drink Festival. Has anyone attended this festival, and how did you like it? Does York get crazy crowded at this time? Thanks for any information.
York Food and Drink Festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car and Portugal toll charges
- 2 Alhambra tickets for May?
- 3 EuropeanQuiz # 70 ( Friday)
- 4 ANDALUCIA - CIVIL WAR GUIDE?
- 5 Short trip: Cartmel near South Lakes
- 6 scotland trave;
- 7 where to stay in Lake Como in mid-May?
- 8 Trip to Italy
- 9 help please: draft itinery trip to andalucia with DD(11&14) in april
- 10 London Food Tour
- 11 Border controls at Frankfurt for NZers
- 12 Refining Alsace itinerary
- 13 Chip and pin credit card 2015 question
- 14 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 15 Spain. malaga to granada
- 16 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 17 Freising or Erding?
- 18 Vienna and Prague or Venice/Sienna/Rome for honeymoon?
- 19 Jeff Steiner interviews Adrian Leeds re Paris short-term rentals.
- 20 17 days in Scotland, Ireland and a bit overwhelmed
- 21 Schladming, Austria
- 22 Family trip to France with kids
- 23 Where to stay in London
- 24 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 25 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin