We are planning a 2 week visit to England in September, and we are considering visiting the city of York during their annual Food and Drink Festival. Has anyone attended this festival, and how did you like it? Does York get crazy crowded at this time? Thanks for any information.
York Food and Drink Festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vienna →Melk → Durnstein → Krems: details, details…
- 2 Cycling in Southern France--Flat terraine
- 3 Our first trip to Europe
- 4 Seville Holy Week - Behind the Scenes!
- 5 11 day Swiss and Italy
- 6 Needed: a nice beach break in Spain!
- 7 3 Star Hotel or B&B recommendations for Venice, Florence, and Rome Needed
- 8 Madrid night life – nice bars to relax and enjoy music?
- 9 Gift for my European Friends- How about Hershey?
- 10 Best town for 3 nights on the Costa Brava?
- 11 First Trip to Italy - Could use some help!
- 12 Train tickets within Italy
- 13 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 14 Bavaria area to Hallstatter to Croatia, Berchtesgaden and Munich
- 15 What is the perfect day in Bruges?
- 16 France Tourisme - Is it a reliable tour company?
- 17 18 days driving trip Rome>Spain>Rome
- 18 Trains from Brussels to other Belgian cities/towns
- 19 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 20 Hotel in Istanbul
- 21 Hoping to stay cool this summer - any comments on my northern itinerary?
- 22 A taste of Scotland and Ireland
- 23 Mont St. Michele?
- 24 Siciliy - travel from Taormina to Siracusa via public transportation
- 25 Norway and Denmark Itinerary Critique Please