We are planning a 2 week visit to England in September, and we are considering visiting the city of York during their annual Food and Drink Festival. Has anyone attended this festival, and how did you like it? Does York get crazy crowded at this time? Thanks for any information.
York Food and Drink Festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Bologna
- 2 Schengen rule made easy
- 3 Vacation in Spain ,Madrid-Sevilla-Cadiz-!Cordova-Lisboa
- 4 Avis De Contravention (speeding ticket) dispute/appeal?
- 5 Train from Orvieto to Rome station- 11:23 the earliest time??
- 6 What are Your Favorite Kid-Friendly Hotels in Paris?
- 7 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 8 Where to rent a house for 1 or 2 months during summer in Europe
- 9 Grad Schools in London?
- 10 Tips on renting a car in Oxford
- 11 Any last things i might need to know for our trip??
- 12 May in southern Italy--Sorrento/Capri and Puglia
- 13 Florence Opera
- 14 30 male travelling alone for first time to central london.
- 15 Latest Itinerary
- 16 Day trips from Bologna
- 17 Our Eastern Europe trip is at hand - I could use some hotel suggestions.
- 18 spain
- 19 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 20 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 21 need advise on first time travel to Europe
- 22 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 23 Car Rentals in Ireland - the devil is in the small print!
- 24 9 Day Spain Itinerary (Barcelona - Seville - Madrid)
- 25 Stockholm/Copenhagen/Norway?