We are planning a 2 week visit to England in September, and we are considering visiting the city of York during their annual Food and Drink Festival. Has anyone attended this festival, and how did you like it? Does York get crazy crowded at this time? Thanks for any information.
York Food and Drink Festival
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Is this realistic... advice?
- 2 6-Week Europe Itinerary - Thoughts and Suggestions?
- 3 rail pass
- 4 Euro Quiz # 43 - Geography
- 5 which is worse in july - rome or venice?
- 6 Satnav maps update
- 7 Itinerary review - Family vacation to Spain
- 8 One day in Paris, Looking for a great Full day tour.
- 9 Heading off to our 18day Eurotrip soon - 3000€ for 2 people? Enough?
- 10 GuideAdvisor, beware!!
- 11 Un Coup de Foudre - Falling in Love with France in 8 Days
- 12 Greece after the Vote
- 13 France to Italy advice needed please
- 14 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 15 What else for kids to see/do near Guedelon?
- 16 Trip Report: Sheep Rule. A Week in Scotland
- 17 Paris Apt Locations - Your Opinion on Apts
- 18 Spanish Music
- 19 Bavaria and Tirol for 2 weeks in June
- 20 Tedgale Trip Report: Portugal in April 2014 (with Easter in Amsterdam)
- 21 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 22 3 days Vienna. Is Melk Worth it?
- 23 "Chip" Credit Cards in Italy
- 24 Ediburgh lodging - July.
- 25 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip