We are in Berlin during Yom Kippur ... I have read of the Reykestrasse sysnagogue and it seems quite interesting. Does anyone know of this, or what other synagogues would we inquire about????
Yom Kippur services in Berlin
- 1 London Spy Sites
- 2 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 3 Itinerary suggestions please: Munich, Ortisei and ???
- 4 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 5 separate beds in Frankfurt and Munich
- 6 First Timer - Itinerary Help - Europe tour for 22 days
- 7 Spain / fatima - itinerary suggestion 10 days
- 8 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 9 Tour-Free Travel
- 10 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 11 East coast trains
- 12 Nuremberg VGN Tageskarten Plus
- 13 Help needed with ratp site for Paris bus and metro
- 14 Help with Colosseum Underground tour needed
- 15 Local Living Rome- G adventures
- 16 Where to stay for one night ???
- 17 10 day honeymoon in Italy in Nov
- 18 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 19 France bed and breakfasts and restaurants in Provence, Vaison La Romaine, Uzès, Paris
- 20 Discount retail liquor stores - Barcelona or Madrid, Spain areas
- 21 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 22 First time to paris...4day stay..what to do?
- 23 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 24 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 25 Rome, Florence, Sorrento in 1 week