DH & I returned yesterday from a 6-day trip to Vienna, with a brief stopover in London. It'll take me a few days to finish my trip report, but I'll start by saying that we both love Vienna! We wish we had more time there, and certainly plan to return to Vienna in the future.
We love art and classical music, and Vienna (as well as London) certainly does not disappoint. To whet your appetite a bit, we went to quite a few art museums and exhibitions:
- Velazquez exhibit at National Gallery in London
- Holbein exhibit at Tate Britain
- Kunsthistorisches Museum, Belvedere, Albertina in Vienna
We also attended the Royal Opera in London, Staatsoper in Vienna, and the Vienna Philharmonic Orchestra at the Musikverein.
On the downside, I got sick on the day we arrived in Vienna and puked nonstop for about 7 hours...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 필리핀세부카지노べ✄【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】✄べ필리핀세부카지노
- 2 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 3 외국인전용카지노べ❤【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】❤べ외국인전용카지노
- 4 시티랜드카지노べ☬【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☬べ시티랜드카지노
- 5 파라다이스카지노べ☯【 ＵＵＸ74。ＺＥ。ＡＭ 】☯べ파라다이스카지노
- 6 Back from Paris
- 7 1 month in Europe
- 8 Mont St. Michel in winter
- 9 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 10 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 11 Is winter nice season to visit Hallstatt, Austria ?
- 12 Paris hotels
- 13 London Hotels
- 14 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 15 London-Help Me Spend Money
- 16 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 17 Omonia metro to Piraeus
- 18 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 19 10 days in Paris and......
- 20 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 23 Iceland in 7 days.
- 24 In Search of Montalbano - the ups and downs of 10 days in Eastern Sicily
- 25 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
yk's trip report to Vienna (with a 24-hr stop in London) Nov 2006