We will have a rental car in England and would like to drive up to Loch Ness, Scotland. Scotland is at the end of our trip and we fly out of London to come home. Does anyone know how long we should realistically plan for the drive from Loch Ness to LHR? As always, thanks in advance for your thoughtful advice.
Yikes! How long - Loch Ness to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Spain Questions
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam