We will have a rental car in England and would like to drive up to Loch Ness, Scotland. Scotland is at the end of our trip and we fly out of London to come home. Does anyone know how long we should realistically plan for the drive from Loch Ness to LHR? As always, thanks in advance for your thoughtful advice.
Yikes! How long - Loch Ness to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Schengen Visa Question - Student Visa / Visitor Visa
- 2 Tickets for Buckingham palace, tower of London, London eye - online or not?
- 3 Student Visa versus Residence Card
- 4 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 5 What Three Nations Have The Friendliest People?
- 6 Ireland or Scotland
- 7 Christmas/New Year's Salzburg/Munich Opinion
- 8 R&R in Paris and a little more in the south
- 9 La Sagrada Familia
- 10 Need help with itinerary
- 11 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 12 Aerobus from Barcelona airport to Placa Catalunya
- 13 Driving through Chianti on Halloween - where to stop for lunch?
- 14 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 15 Do I need train tix in advance
- 16 Help: Short visit to Crete
- 17 7 days in London in Dec with family
- 18 Schengen rule made easy
- 19 Best Berlin neighborhood for lodging?
- 20 Villa Borghese in Winter
- 21 24 hour layover in Paris (CDG)
- 22 Aaah...Umbria!
- 23 Sorrento Advice Please
- 24 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 25 Cruising on Cunard in Your Twenties?