We will have a rental car in England and would like to drive up to Loch Ness, Scotland. Scotland is at the end of our trip and we fly out of London to come home. Does anyone know how long we should realistically plan for the drive from Loch Ness to LHR? As always, thanks in advance for your thoughtful advice.
Yikes! How long - Loch Ness to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A full week in The Netherlands
- 2 Sigh....Swiss Pass HELP!
- 3 England, Scotland, Ireland, and France... Where do I start?! (three weeks)
- 4 Interesting travel scam article
- 5 Advice and suggestions welcome for 2 month trip
- 6 There Nights in London - Lodging, Tour, Places
- 7 If you had a week in Switzerland...
- 8 10 days in England
- 9 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 10 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 11 There Nights in Venice - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 12 Planning an itinerary in Southern France
- 13 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 14 Advice for first family trip to Europe
- 15 IRELAND - the driving is great: east to west, south to north!
- 16 Crete at Christmas-which 3 towns to base ourselves?
- 17 Need to get from ship to Venice airport
- 18 There Nights in Paris - Lodging, Tour, Places, Language
- 19 British Plastic Shopping Bags All Have Holes in Them?
- 20 Favorite Views of Paris?
- 21 Drawing courses in Paris
- 22 Looking for add on city
- 23 Trip report/blog - 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium, and South Africa
- 24 to take cash from USA or from ATMs in France?
- 25 restaurants / pubs near British museum / Bloomsbury