We will have a rental car in England and would like to drive up to Loch Ness, Scotland. Scotland is at the end of our trip and we fly out of London to come home. Does anyone know how long we should realistically plan for the drive from Loch Ness to LHR? As always, thanks in advance for your thoughtful advice.
Yikes! How long - Loch Ness to London?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Foie gras, redux
- 2 Italy-Rome-Florence-Venice-CT-PievePelego-Help with order of travel
- 3 Short-stay apartment in Italy -- common practices?
- 4 Travel over Col du Puymorens and lunch.
- 5 Train to Airport in Venice
- 6 Ireland 8 day Itinerary help
- 7 Hire car seville to lisbon
- 8 Livorno to Florence from cruise ship
- 9 Turin: Have you used the Torino+Piemonte card?
- 10 Nice, Avignon, St Remy and Toulouse trip report.
- 11 We saw a fox on Great Ormond St (and other sights up and down the Thames)
- 12 Help with Itinerary please!!!!
- 13 Prague, Budapest & Croatia +Krakow?
- 14 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 15 Airport to Piraeus
- 16 Trieste and Koper
- 17 Springtime in Paris with lots of restaurant reviews and a bit of Alsace
- 18 Paris 3 days and then to Burgundy for 2 weeks: Car?
- 19 Very early departure from Istanbul airport
- 20 What still confounds you about travel?
- 21 Bavaria & Dolomites
- 22 SmartPhone Europe to USA
- 23 Any experiences with Airbnb?
- 24 Questions for my German friends
- 25 Pronunciation