I'm currently planning my Seville/Cordoba/Granada trip, and due to my time, I have already knocked off Malaga and Cadiz. But I can't seem to take Cordoba off my list, particularly since I now desperately want to see Medina Azahara after seeing pictures of it. And since Cordoba is a UNESCO site, I'm also trying to knock off a little work in the process.
I see that the Medina Azahara is a tough place to get to on public transportation, so I was playing with the idea of staying in Cordoba at least 2 nights, instead of making Cordoba a day trip as I had originally planned. This means that basically, I get off the plane, head over to Cordoba by train, stay overnight, Medina Azahara in the morning for however long it takes, Mezquita Cordoba, overnight, eventually head to Seville for 3 nights, then eventually head to Granada for 2 nights. If it matters, I'll be traveling alone.
I know this is a rushed trip. It's rushed for a few personal reasons. Speaking of which, how is the health system for foreigners in Spain?
Other than that, if anyone has any suggestions or advice as to how I should rearrange my time (I currently have a reservation for 4 nights in Seville), it would be greatly appreciated. I want to purchase my train tickets, and am flipping between Seville and Cordoba.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 2 After Beaune, need suggestions for the next 10 days
- 3 Trek through Eur
- 4 Italy Sept 26-Oct 6 2017
- 5 Paris hotels
- 6 Europe itinerary questions
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 London Hotels
- 9 Flying into Copenhagen (1st trip to Europe)
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Denmark or Sweden?
- 12 We're here!
- 13 Has anyone rented from Allinclusive! Rent a Car ?
- 14 Norway, Sweden, Denmark
- 15 Swiss Trip Itineraryand Charges
- 16 Car Rental in France (Insurance + Add'l Driver Questions?)
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 19 Amsterdam hotels
- 20 From Portugal to the Pyrenees and onto Paris
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 23 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 24 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 25 Brugge hotel help