I'm currently planning my Seville/Cordoba/Granada trip, and due to my time, I have already knocked off Malaga and Cadiz. But I can't seem to take Cordoba off my list, particularly since I now desperately want to see Medina Azahara after seeing pictures of it. And since Cordoba is a UNESCO site, I'm also trying to knock off a little work in the process.
I see that the Medina Azahara is a tough place to get to on public transportation, so I was playing with the idea of staying in Cordoba at least 2 nights, instead of making Cordoba a day trip as I had originally planned. This means that basically, I get off the plane, head over to Cordoba by train, stay overnight, Medina Azahara in the morning for however long it takes, Mezquita Cordoba, overnight, eventually head to Seville for 3 nights, then eventually head to Granada for 2 nights. If it matters, I'll be traveling alone.
I know this is a rushed trip. It's rushed for a few personal reasons. Speaking of which, how is the health system for foreigners in Spain?
Other than that, if anyone has any suggestions or advice as to how I should rearrange my time (I currently have a reservation for 4 nights in Seville), it would be greatly appreciated. I want to purchase my train tickets, and am flipping between Seville and Cordoba.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rome to Naples/Pompeii
- 2 20 year anniversary trip to Scotland
- 3 Mallorca: Hotel in/near Palma?
- 4 Neuschwanstein Castle and Munich
- 5 Paris to Giverny train ticket sold out
- 6 Edinburgh's Fringe Festival...A Most Unique and Eclectic Event!
- 7 Slovenia or South Tyrol
- 8 Dollars exchange to pounds
- 9 Return to Yorkshire to walk the Dales Way
- 10 11 Days in Ireland w few hotel changes
- 11 Tours vs solo travel (want to see as much as possible in 3-4 months)
- 12 Oyster card?
- 13 Lyon airport hotel or downtown + taxi
- 14 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 15 London Theater
- 16 multi city flights to europe
- 17 Staying in Madrid for one night?
- 18 3 week italy itinerary coming along! now need help with car/trains please
- 19 Switzerland in September
- 20 Milan and Lake Como
- 21 9 day Trip to Scotland
- 22 Uber in Rome & Lisbon
- 23 What is the hostess gift you love to give or receive?
- 24 Capital One 360 Card -- Fees for Cash Withdrawal?
- 25 Shorts in South of France?