I'm currently planning my Seville/Cordoba/Granada trip, and due to my time, I have already knocked off Malaga and Cadiz. But I can't seem to take Cordoba off my list, particularly since I now desperately want to see Medina Azahara after seeing pictures of it. And since Cordoba is a UNESCO site, I'm also trying to knock off a little work in the process.
I see that the Medina Azahara is a tough place to get to on public transportation, so I was playing with the idea of staying in Cordoba at least 2 nights, instead of making Cordoba a day trip as I had originally planned. This means that basically, I get off the plane, head over to Cordoba by train, stay overnight, Medina Azahara in the morning for however long it takes, Mezquita Cordoba, overnight, eventually head to Seville for 3 nights, then eventually head to Granada for 2 nights. If it matters, I'll be traveling alone.
I know this is a rushed trip. It's rushed for a few personal reasons. Speaking of which, how is the health system for foreigners in Spain?
Other than that, if anyone has any suggestions or advice as to how I should rearrange my time (I currently have a reservation for 4 nights in Seville), it would be greatly appreciated. I want to purchase my train tickets, and am flipping between Seville and Cordoba.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 2 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 3 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 6 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 7 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 8 Spain - day driver advice
- 9 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 10 Day trips from Seville -Granada, Cadiz&Jerez or white villages
- 11 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 12 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 13 8 days in st Remy - surprise trip for hubby
- 14 London with Teens Trip Report
- 15 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 16 Edinburgh to Falkirk Wheel to Glasgow
- 17 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 18 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 19 Berlin to ?
- 20 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 21 Getting out of Glasgow - ideas needed
- 22 Greece
- 23 Connecting rooms for 2 families in Amsterdam?
- 24 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 25 Stuck in Paris