I'm currently planning my Seville/Cordoba/Granada trip, and due to my time, I have already knocked off Malaga and Cadiz. But I can't seem to take Cordoba off my list, particularly since I now desperately want to see Medina Azahara after seeing pictures of it. And since Cordoba is a UNESCO site, I'm also trying to knock off a little work in the process.
I see that the Medina Azahara is a tough place to get to on public transportation, so I was playing with the idea of staying in Cordoba at least 2 nights, instead of making Cordoba a day trip as I had originally planned. This means that basically, I get off the plane, head over to Cordoba by train, stay overnight, Medina Azahara in the morning for however long it takes, Mezquita Cordoba, overnight, eventually head to Seville for 3 nights, then eventually head to Granada for 2 nights. If it matters, I'll be traveling alone.
I know this is a rushed trip. It's rushed for a few personal reasons. Speaking of which, how is the health system for foreigners in Spain?
Other than that, if anyone has any suggestions or advice as to how I should rearrange my time (I currently have a reservation for 4 nights in Seville), it would be greatly appreciated. I want to purchase my train tickets, and am flipping between Seville and Cordoba.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Day trips from Florence
- 2 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 3 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 4 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 5 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 6 No Periods in British Written English!
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 Sicily Car Rental Company
- 9 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 10 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 11 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 12 CDG Meeting Point Help
- 13 Lunch stop in Cinque Terre
- 14 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 15 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 16 Flying into London and Flying out of Edinburgh
- 17 bavaria itinerary in may with a 3 year old
- 18 10 day travel itinerary with a 3 year old. please comment. Month of MAy
- 19 Self drive tour companies
- 20 Rouen Tour Companies
- 21 Planning a Trip to Greece
- 22 Andalucia itinerary help
- 23 St Denis Cathedral
- 24 Proposed itinerary for Iceland
- 25 First Trip from Boston to Italy