Have you ever heard about European foundation for support of democracy? Well, it's similar to Eastern Partnership and of course it is supposed that this foundation will help nearby countries to find democracy, to start with Belarus... As well as the EaP, the foundation was initiated by... Poland... Another disservice of Poland to the whole European Union, because this foolish Polish undertaking will be financed by EU members, in fact by people like you and me. Will Belarus or other countries become more democratic? I don't think so since we gave them a lot to take the right path, but I know for sure that Poland will bring Europe more economic troubles by its sick initiatives and ambitions to be the leading force in the Eastern Europe. I wouldn't mind if Poland takes all expenses upon itself but it never pays its own bills, because it exists at Europe's cost. Maybe it's time to stop wasting money for those ones who do not deserve it? The moment is right...
Yet another Polish initiative...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 We Need a Pact
- 2 Greece- general questions and itinerary
- 3 GENEVE,MONTREUX,INTERLAKEN and LUZERN or Weggis?
- 4 I need a haircut
- 5 Tipping in Greece
- 6 Ideas for a Mother-Daughter UK Trip
- 7 Aberdeen Angus steakhouse
- 8 Honeymooning in Europe
- 9 Southern France
- 10 Germany A'dam Belgium Itinerary Help
- 11 Malmaison - how to get there from Paris
- 12 Spain tips beyond safety
- 13 Small group for Colosseum
- 14 American electrical gadgets
- 15 Arc de Triumph Question
- 16 flea markets in France
- 17 Where to buy Venice mask?
- 18 Eating in France-two new books
- 19 Monet in Normandy
- 20 100 Great things to do in Paris
- 21 Advice Train from Berlin to Prague
- 22 Travel from Split to Zadar
- 23 Fine-tuning a 30 day stay in Switzerland June 2014
- 24 Is Naxos worthwhile if not planning to spend time on the beach?
- 25 two weeks 8/4 and 8/11