Have you ever heard about European foundation for support of democracy? Well, it's similar to Eastern Partnership and of course it is supposed that this foundation will help nearby countries to find democracy, to start with Belarus... As well as the EaP, the foundation was initiated by... Poland... Another disservice of Poland to the whole European Union, because this foolish Polish undertaking will be financed by EU members, in fact by people like you and me. Will Belarus or other countries become more democratic? I don't think so since we gave them a lot to take the right path, but I know for sure that Poland will bring Europe more economic troubles by its sick initiatives and ambitions to be the leading force in the Eastern Europe. I wouldn't mind if Poland takes all expenses upon itself but it never pays its own bills, because it exists at Europe's cost. Maybe it's time to stop wasting money for those ones who do not deserve it? The moment is right...
Yet another Polish initiative...
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 2 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 3 Budapest 4 nights - Top 10 must do
- 4 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 5 Airbnb recommendations: London, Paris, Rome
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Quickest Way from Vienna to Prague
- 8 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 9 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 10 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 11 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 12 Hotel in Venice
- 13 Republique - Canal St Martin area safe? And VRBO apartment rental questions
- 14 Looking for recommendations for trip insurance
- 15 Airfare for summer travel to Europe
- 16 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 17 Europe in 21 days
- 18 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 19 Apartment in Rome - location opinions please
- 20 Question re. ToT Montserrat Ticket for day trip
- 21 Venice to Wegen Switerzerland-suggestion for overnight near lake como
- 22 Cute hotel in Venice (San Marco) for around $150USD
- 23 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 24 Spain Questions
- 25 Amsterdam -Belgium -Germany -Amsterdam