Have you ever heard about European foundation for support of democracy? Well, it's similar to Eastern Partnership and of course it is supposed that this foundation will help nearby countries to find democracy, to start with Belarus... As well as the EaP, the foundation was initiated by... Poland... Another disservice of Poland to the whole European Union, because this foolish Polish undertaking will be financed by EU members, in fact by people like you and me. Will Belarus or other countries become more democratic? I don't think so since we gave them a lot to take the right path, but I know for sure that Poland will bring Europe more economic troubles by its sick initiatives and ambitions to be the leading force in the Eastern Europe. I wouldn't mind if Poland takes all expenses upon itself but it never pays its own bills, because it exists at Europe's cost. Maybe it's time to stop wasting money for those ones who do not deserve it? The moment is right...
Yet another Polish initiative...
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 3 7 days in Andalucia
- 4 Dillit Language school in Rome?
- 5 4 Women Exploring London Dec 19-23
- 6 Planning a holiday
- 7 London at Easter
- 8 Normandy in mid Sept?
- 9 Venice passes....confusing as heck!
- 10 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 11 Traveling within Italy
- 12 To Paris and Provence in June
- 13 How to Travel from Seville to Malaga
- 14 Need PIN for general credit card use in Spain Portugal
- 15 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 16 Madrid to Sevilla
- 17 Northern Italy Honeymoon- Alps and Italian Favorites
- 18 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)
- 19 San Sebastian and 2 day trips into France...lodging and places to see
- 20 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 21 Limo Transfers from Fiumicino Rome Airport
- 22 Venice - canoeing / kayaking
- 23 Family European winter holiday
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 Italy: Planning a honeymoon....HELP!!!!