We are once again on the hunt for an apt in Paris. And before I start getting scolded for not checking on previous threads, YES, I have checked out the forums. Last year we booked with guestservices and would most certainly again except that they only offer full week rentals and our stay is limited to a few days.I have found a unit with alacarte paris apts. The Marais Sevigne. Has anyone stayed here? Also why is there so little Forum or web info on them compared to the other companies?Does anyone know of other apt rental companies that allow daily bookings?
Yet another Paris apartment question
- 1 Climbing Snowdon
- 2 Zee Best
- 3 river cruise choice
- 4 pier in Copenhagen
- 5 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 6 Rome apartment
- 7 I have a new eBook out on Mystical Ireland Travel
- 8 Paros or Naxos?
- 9 The "I'm moving/I'm coming home" Italy Trip Report...
- 10 Amsterdam - Germany and Wine!
- 11 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 12 Need restaurant recommendations for cities in Croatia
- 13 Paris Transportation- Hotel near Saint Suplice Station to CDG Airport
- 14 Istanbul Hotels
- 15 Prague Hotels -Old Town
- 16 Positano: hotel recommendations needed!
- 17 General questions about Sicily
- 18 Confirm these things before you book yourself at B&B accommodation.
- 19 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 20 Chatham Dockyards Need a Whole Day?
- 21 Yorkshire Dales and Moors home base? (and other questions)
- 22 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 23 Best Base on the Rhine for Day Trips
- 24 Christmas Markets - Frankfurt or Copenhagen
- 25 What to Give to Host Family