What is the plant and what is it used for? It is blooming now in northern France and Germany. Vast fields of the stuff along the highways. Looks like wild mustard we see in the spring in California, but this is a comerical crop.
Yellow crop (flowers) grown in vast fields
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe Tour Companies May/June 2014 (24 yr old & Nana)
- 2 9 nights in Ireland
- 3 Using Plastic in Britain Now Includes Spending Pounds...
- 4 Paris Navigo decouverte reduced price for children?
- 5 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 6 Stockholm Metro Stations
- 7 Family European winter holiday
- 8 Le Marche and Rome - Part 4 - Ascoli Piceno
- 9 Italian Almond Bakery Cookie with dried cherry in center
- 10 DeGaulle Airport
- 11 Paris in August with family
- 12 Planning 8 days in Italy (Rome, Tuscany) with two kids
- 13 Trip Report: A Provence Sandwich
- 14 New Year in Lisbon, Portugal
- 15 Paris-Champagne-Strasbourg-Paris
- 16 An American Solo in Paris - My itinerary (Help)
- 17 Smart Phone for 4 months in Florence
- 18 110 Taillevant Paris (Dining Room or with the Sommeliers)
- 19 Airbnb Launches Media blitz...with Bird Houses...
- 20 14 days to travel Europe...topdeck vs busabout
- 21 London Airport Expansion Recommendations Offered:
- 22 Chip & Pin Only
- 23 Oia Hotel, Caldera View, private plunge pool
- 24 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 25 Opinions please Swiss Hotel Stars