Hi! I want to go to the Urals in Russia - this summer. It's said that the mountains are very beautiful! But what about Yekaterinburg? Has anybody been there? Is it OK? Or it's better not to go there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help with our Provence Itinerary
- 2 Early flight from Nice
- 3 Have You Ever Been Robbed in Europe?
- 4 Luggage on trains/security?
- 5 Norwegian natives: Where can I get a Grandiosa Pizza?!
- 6 Portugal/Spain trip--April or June?
- 7 Lost speeding fine notice
- 8 Afternoon Tea @ London
- 9 Rome & Florence, 10-12 days or so
- 10 Car to Heathrow: what time to order?
- 11 How many times have you vacationed in Europe?
- 12 Cheap SIM cards for iPhones in Paris
- 13 Cochinillo in Segovia
- 14 Day trips by train from Milan
- 15 Once in a life time 3 month Europe Trip
- 16 venice/slovenia/croatia
- 17 Springtime in Luzern (& Rigi, Basel, Zofingen, Rapperswil...)
- 18 Croatia Itinerary Help
- 19 Q's About Sweden- Talk to a Real Swede!
- 20 London dining service charge
- 21 Weekend hopping: Ghent, Zadar, Lisbon, Bosch, Brno,...
- 22 Uber in Paris: OK now ?
- 23 Itinerary suggestion for 5-6 days between San Sebastian and Barcelona
- 24 Family Trip to Copenhagen, Norwegian Fjords, Sweden Schedule?
- 25 Amsterdam hotel with a canal view