Hi! I want to go to the Urals in Russia - this summer. It's said that the mountains are very beautiful! But what about Yekaterinburg? Has anybody been there? Is it OK? Or it's better not to go there?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 London GTG in June, Anyone?
- 2 Sundays in Puglia
- 3 2 Months in Sicily
- 4 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 5 What tips can you give about packing?
- 6 Prague
- 7 Sim Card Options
- 8 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 9 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 10 Lake Geneva / Great St Bernard Pass / Milan / Naples
- 11 Azores
- 12 Amsterdam hotels during summer
- 13 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 14 Madrid, Barcelona and .....
- 15 Splitting 11 days between Amsterdam and Dubrovnik
- 16 Como Bus to Bellagio
- 17 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 18 Experience with Earthbound Tours
- 19 Greek Islands (small)
- 20 Taking a high speed train from Rome, Italy to Venice, Italy for a day trip.
- 21 Scotland in 7 Days
- 22 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 23 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 24 Climbing Ben Nevis in June
- 25 Cascais or Algarve?