Can anyone recommend a great company company to charter a sailboat from in Greece? I sail but I don't have a license to bareboat so I would need a captain.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Help Planning Spain Itinerary
- 2 Handicap Assistance at Charles de Gaulle - Our Experience
- 3 Trip Report - Croatia, Sept 22 -Oct 12 (Slovenia, Bosnia..)
- 4 Rue des Rosiers
- 5 Christmas Market-ing in the Salzkammergut
- 6 Normandy and England in November Trip Planning
- 7 Stay in El Born, in Barcelona, and getting to the Languedoc, France
- 8 A Walk in Tuscany, New Places to Discover, & A Life Time of memories
- 9 Purchasing Italian train tickets from USA!
- 10 CAPITALIZING ON THE CAPITALS: Central Europe
- 11 Celebrating Christmas Early...in Vienna!
- 12 Car Rental in Italy
- 13 Paris for Christmas Eve and New Year's Eve
- 14 Last min prep for Krakow - Questions
- 15 thursdaysd Wanders South
- 16 First Trip to Europe!
- 17 Paris Under Seige...
- 18 Italy with my 22 year old son
- 19 Pyrenees villages sth of Lourdes
- 20 A couple of questions which are not quite answered
- 21 Interested in Icelandic cuisine?
- 22 Christmas in London (& Paris)
- 23 Need Help with Locations of Naples Apartments
- 24 Hamam Istanbul?
- 25 Belgium : a asfe country