Since its 100 degrees outside now (Texas), one's thoughts naturally turn to Christmas! Actually I'm trying to get an early start on planning a 7-10 day trip for Xmas. The question is whether it will be Austria or Tahiti. I get all caught up in the Xmas card scenes of Austria, but my wife hates cold weather.
Question: If you guys had to choose between Austria and Tahiti for Christmas week this year, which would you choose and why? Your input and suggestions up to this point have been invaluable to us. Dont need a lot of specifics at this point, just to be aimed in the right direction. Thank you for your help.
Xmas Where - Austria or Tahiti???
- 1 Need some help credit card for hotels in italy
- 2 Club Quarters near Trafalgar Square
- 3 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 4 Traveling to Fenegrò Province of Como, Italy from Rome, Italy
- 5 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 6 Home base in Provence in July
- 7 Beaune Hotel or B&B Recommendation Please
- 8 Paris - Apartment on Rue Volta, 3rd arr?
- 9 Drive Rome Florence
- 10 10 Day Trip to Turkey
- 11 Moving to Spain
- 12 culinary classes in Biarritz/San Sebastian
- 13 Dingle to Galway help please, leave in less than 2 weeks
- 14 Top flamenco in Barcelona this fall - every night!
- 15 Traveling with a guide in Turkey
- 16 Granada on Sunday
- 17 9 or 10 night Spain itinerary
- 18 Formal Tours of the Marais paris
- 19 Need help in deciding!! Trip in end of July
- 20 How to make a phone call from a pay phone in London to Germany
- 21 The Old ATM Question Ally Bank Debit Cards in Europe today
- 22 Best castle for 7 and 9 year old boys
- 23 Any experience with Chateau des Monthairons (Dieue-sur-Meuse near Verdun)?
- 24 Barajas, Terminal 1 to Terminal 2.
- 25 Advance Eurostar Tickets