Hi! I will be in Rome with a group of friends who will be departing for home on a Tuesday. I, however, am remaining until the following Monday. I will catch a flight home from Dublin. However, I am not sure how to spend my time in between (6 days total alone.) I have yet to book my flight from Rome to Dublin so I can hang around a few days before heading to Dublin or I can go ahead and catch a flight. I am looking for ideas of stops/places to visit or just itinerary ideas. I am doing Venice, Florence, Siena and Rome (obviously) already.
WWYD? Rome To Dublin/6 Days To Spare
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 2 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 3 One more last question on Bayeux
- 4 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 5 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 6 banger rally around europe?
- 7 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 8 Euro Train
- 9 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 10 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 13 Spain - Andalucia
- 14 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 15 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 16 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 17 Trip around Spain
- 18 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Scotland this summer - some initial planning questions
- 21 Travelling from Venice to the Cinque Terre towns.
- 22 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 23 My first visit to Ireland, next year.
- 24 Medieval Tallinn
- 25 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome