We will be traveling to Austria in the fall of 2013 to visit family in small town of Rechnitz and nearby Oberwart. My husband and brother are WW II buffs and would like to visit historical sites / museums in Belgium, France and Germany. Battle of the Bulge area is definitely on the list. I think we would be traveling by car for the most part of the trip. Any suggestions as to how to plan our route and would we be better to travel by train to the area and then rent a car at local towns? Many thanks!
WW II sites and museums
- 1 Oxford to Rye
- 2 Alacazar in Sevilla
- 3 restaurants suggestions for verona,venice,florence,and bologna?
- 4 Ideas 1 weeks in Croatia (in and out from Zagreb)
- 5 Kids, drugs, and overnight flights...advice??!!
- 6 8 days in Sardinia - first time, need help
- 7 Rental Car Pick-Up near Beaune
- 8 7 days in Turkey - itinerary help please!
- 9 Getting from Tuscany to Lauterbrunnen
- 10 italy itinerary for comments
- 11 Italy trains: how to prebook, please?
- 12 Extra screening at immigration
- 13 Florence: Medici Chapel & Basilica di Santa Croce
- 14 Rental car size in Spain: what's a supermini?
- 15 Without a car in the Cote d'Azur
- 16 Am I too fat too travel?
- 17 Hungary and Ukraine Fall 2013
- 18 July reservations for County Kerry?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 3 week trip Western Turkey
- 21 Palio Parking
- 22 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland
- 23 Italian beach town (after Tuscany)
- 24 initaly.com as travel agent?
- 25 Trip report for Switzerland and Italy!