I am planning a trip to Germany in April and wondered if anyone has had experience with finding their way around in Wurzburg. I have 6 hours to spend in the city arriving and leaving by train. Is it possible to walk from the train station to the Residenz and then on to the Fortress.....and back to the station? I know it's possible, but is it feasable. I have allowed 3 hours for the walks.
Another option is to catch a tram to the Dom from the train station. But I have never done this before and don't know the ticketing system. Help with this would be very much appreciated.
I will be travelling alone.
Thanks for any help given.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 2 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 5 No Periods in British Written English!
- 6 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 7 Driving Excursions/Day Trips outside of Edinburgh
- 8 Starting my Paris plan for May
- 9 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 10 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 11 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 12 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 13 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 14 Day trips around Vienna
- 15 Tour fron Malaga to Allehambra
- 16 Fine-tuning Requested: Naxos, Santorini, Athens Itinerary
- 17 Praiano hotel question
- 18 Bus from Dubrovnik to Mostar
- 19 First time in Bulgaria
- 20 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 21 Killarney
- 22 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 23 Rouen Tour Companies
- 24 Madrid/Lisbon
- 25 Mantova, Ravenna, Ferrara fall 2017?