I am planning a trip to Germany in April and wondered if anyone has had experience with finding their way around in Wurzburg. I have 6 hours to spend in the city arriving and leaving by train. Is it possible to walk from the train station to the Residenz and then on to the Fortress.....and back to the station? I know it's possible, but is it feasable. I have allowed 3 hours for the walks.
Another option is to catch a tram to the Dom from the train station. But I have never done this before and don't know the ticketing system. Help with this would be very much appreciated.
I will be travelling alone.
Thanks for any help given.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon to San Sebastián to Madrid itinerary help!
- 2 Greece
- 3 Italy- dolomites and cinque terre
- 4 David's Abbreviated Iceland Trip Report
- 5 FYI, Bourdain in Porto, this Sunday (July 2)
- 6 Dolomites Sept 2017 express bus schedules
- 7 Airport Transfer Vienna
- 8 Iceland
- 9 Spain - day driver advice
- 10 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 11 London with Teens Trip Report
- 12 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 13 Searching for a restaurant in Le Marais for Sunday lunch in August
- 14 Fly out Venice or Rome
- 15 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 16 Breakfast Outside of Dublin off M7 (Driving to West Coast)
- 17 Booking Irish Rail ticket
- 18 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 19 2 weeks Croatia Itinerary - Doable??
- 20 Coordinating Transportation and Lodging near Leicester
- 21 Lake Como AREA questions
- 22 Berlin to ?
- 23 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 24 3 Weeks in Sicilia!!
- 25 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland