I am planning a trip to Germany in April and wondered if anyone has had experience with finding their way around in Wurzburg. I have 6 hours to spend in the city arriving and leaving by train. Is it possible to walk from the train station to the Residenz and then on to the Fortress.....and back to the station? I know it's possible, but is it feasable. I have allowed 3 hours for the walks.
Another option is to catch a tram to the Dom from the train station. But I have never done this before and don't know the ticketing system. Help with this would be very much appreciated.
I will be travelling alone.
Thanks for any help given.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 카지노필리핀／♛』》( AUG888.ze.am )《『♛＼슈퍼카지노
- 2 Ireland travel passport question
- 3 세븐바카라 ┗♀┫ NDS43。ZZ。AM ┣♀┓슈퍼카지노세븐바카라
- 4 Revised itinerary for italy
- 5 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 6 Polish: Enough Indo-European Similarity to Make Picking up Words Easier?
- 7 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 8 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 9 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 10 Railpass or point-to-point tickets
- 11 Malaga - places to stay and eat
- 12 Surprise trip to Greece!
- 13 Rome, Florence and Venice for each city 2 days
- 14 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 15 Greece-Paros or Meteora
- 16 Juangfrau / mt
- 17 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 18 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 19 please help me plan first trip to europe
- 20 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 21 Swiss Alps in the Spring-Some Questions
- 22 3-4 days Netherland trip
- 23 Switzerland
- 24 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 25 Questions about Polish sights