I'm going to Wroclaw (Poland) next month, and I am wanting to incorporate a trip to Krakow also. Are there trains between the two cities?
Also, I will be arriving at Wroclaw at 9.30 on a Sunday evening. What is the best way to get from Wroclaw airport to the city centre at that time on a Sunday? Are there trains/buses?
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling Greece without reservations
- 2 Last minute (next week) London GTG?
- 3 Milan to Switzerland for skiing
- 4 Germany train help!
- 5 Train help for Prague
- 6 Bridging the gap between US and Europe
- 7 Cote d'Azur--Having Second Thoughts...
- 8 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 9 Paris to Orly Airport Public Transport
- 10 Athens
- 11 Spain in July
- 12 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 13 Transportation from Brno train station
- 14 Budapest & Prague
- 15 Please critique my itinerary in Italy
- 16 Swiss Travel Pass
- 17 Need Info - Vienna, Prague, Venice, Geneva, Paris,
- 18 10 days in Paris and......
- 19 Destination from London by train, advice please
- 20 4 Days in Amalfi in April - Without a car??
- 21 12 Day Central Europe Itinerary
- 22 Paris day trips August
- 23 Input desired concerning my Sicily itinerary
- 24 Petrol in Greece
- 25 Where to enjoy Paris