We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Austria guidebook, specifically concerning the following regions:
Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
If you are working in Austria, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 2 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 3 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 4 From Genoa to Camgoli by Train
- 5 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 6 Need Information about French Alps
- 7 Thrift Stores in Paris
- 8 Trip to Rome
- 9 Best Indian Food
- 10 Spain and Portugal - 2 weeks in Mid-July - help with itinerary
- 11 Holy mass with Vienna Boys Choir
- 12 Early Itinerary Munich to Croatia
- 13 Tips for a local Kingsday experience in Amsterdam?
- 14 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 15 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 16 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 17 Piedmont as a destination
- 18 First Morning after arrival in Frankfurt
- 19 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 20 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 21 dinner jackets
- 22 France Itinerary Advice
- 23 Madrid to Northern Spain- 4 days/2 kids. Help w itinerary pls!
- 24 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 25 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis