We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Austria guidebook, specifically concerning the following regions:
Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
If you are working in Austria, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to firstname.lastname@example.org. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 릴게임총판 ▼ 접속 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Europe's Most Famous Streets?
- 3 Getting around London
- 4 WWI sites
- 5 Weather and clothes in Sakzkammergut in August
- 6 European Sampler, 4 weeks, 6 countries?
- 7 Tips for 2018 Eastern Europe trip
- 8 Paris in August
- 9 Moderately priced French restaurants in Paris: an update
- 10 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 11 Christmas in Spain
- 12 Germany-Car or Train
- 13 Brussels flower tapestry
- 14 Italy Itinerary Gap to Fill - Alternate Suggestions
- 15 London, you are my number one now (replacing Paris)
- 16 Lake Como,Italy
- 17 21, 18 and 6 year old trip to Europe
- 18 Valencia Spain
- 19 Language to use in Belgium
- 20 4 Greek islands- best way to hop?
- 21 Visiting Zurich
- 22 Cape Sounion en route to Airport?
- 23 Places to visit from Zurich
- 24 SURPRISE TRIP
- 25 8 days in Ireland -- where to go??!!