We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Austria guidebook, specifically concerning the following regions:
Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
If you are working in Austria, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 2 Road trip from Naples to Basilicata, Puglia and Bari
- 3 Aparthotel Adagio Paris XV feedback
- 4 No Periods in British Written English!
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 7 For a Taste of Four Cultures on Two Contınents
- 8 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 9 The Roads Less Traveled: Traversing France With Mai Tai Tom & Tracy
- 10 Upcoming trip to Penzance, Cornwall
- 11 First time in London
- 12 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 13 Greek fuel cost
- 14 VRBO South Kensington
- 15 Barcelona appartment is it a good location ?
- 16 Vacation
- 17 Best place to view alps from Italy
- 18 Parma, Reggio or Modena for a year?
- 19 Menaggio/Varenna to St Moritz and back
- 20 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 21 One more day in Athens, any suggestions?
- 22 Italian Honeymoon - But How!?!?
- 23 Villas to rent in Ibiza
- 24 Audio Walking Tour in London
- 25 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.