We’re looking for writers for the upcoming edition of our Austria guidebook, specifically concerning the following regions:
Innsbruck, Tirol, and Vorarlberg
If you are working in Austria, or know any reporters/factcheckers who are currently living there, please be in touch. Feel free to pass this request on to friends, colleagues, and journalism listservs. Please note that we hire journalists who have local expertise, i.e. most writers work in the specific country/region or live there at least part of the year. We're looking to make assignments now. Topics include sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, the arts, sports and shopping.
If you are interested, please send your resume and clips to email@example.com. Clips demonstrating experience writing restaurant, hotel, or site reviews are especially valuable. Please include a few lines about your topical expertise. Also note how long you have been in the country. Fluent English speakers and strong writers preferred.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Italy and Switzerlan Travel Advice
- 2 Single mom w/ 8 mo baby traveling to Paris and London
- 3 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 4 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 5 Notes on Venice, Bassano del Grappa, Garda, Cremona & Milan (Sept 2016)
- 6 Paris Metro
- 7 A good book!!
- 8 Any recent stays at either the Plaka or Attalos hotels in Athens
- 9 2 Months - Dubrovnik to Frankfurt Itinerary
- 10 Paris to Nice - 4x 50 somethings and 5 nights - what to do!
- 11 Iceland 9 Days Late March - Review Itinerary!
- 12 January Sicily and exploding cornetto al cioccolato
- 13 More earthquakes in central Italy
- 14 If you had to choose one......
- 15 CDG airport and connection time
- 16 Bern to Munich, BlaBla Car & Dresden
- 17 Seville/Granada or Porto/Guim/Braga/Evora to impress 9 year old?
- 18 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 19 Recommendations for meandering travel this fall in Spain and Portugal
- 20 How many nights to spend in Granada and Malaga & a few other questions
- 21 Initial itinerary - 1 month in Greece
- 22 Figueres: trains and timing from Barcelona
- 23 getting to CDG
- 24 Planning to visit Barcelona and Paris
- 25 Stop between Umbria and Firenze