My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Would you work a trip to Budapest into this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 What Champagne House in Reims or Epernay for a day visit?
- 2 Paris Prix de L'Arc de Triomphe
- 3 A little help with our Dordogne itinerary
- 4 Siena or Bologna day trip from Florence?
- 5 Hotel in Venice
- 6 Non touristy restaurants in Budapest and prague
- 7 Europe in 21 days
- 8 How to change college, after obtaining French visa?
- 9 A drive in Europe
- 10 Where can I find a driver for a day around Paris?
- 11 please help with itinerary in sicily
- 12 GRAUBUNDEN: exploring Pontresina, Sils, Poschiavo, Zernez, Guarda, Scuol
- 13 Honeymoon Destinations for December 2014
- 14 nearby cities to london
- 15 Honeymoon Villa rental - Santorini or Mykonos
- 16 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 17 Hotel or Apartment Hotel for 2 adults + 2 children (7 and 12)
- 18 Swiss rail passes
- 19 Paris: Help w/short and very last minute trip
- 20 Switzerland & Italian Riviera & Sardinia Summer 2014
- 21 Discover Greece On Line (Video + Stills)
- 22 Augsburg with kids
- 23 train to Vernon France
- 24 Car service w/ baby car seat: London & Paris
- 25 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh