My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Would you work a trip to Budapest into this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Does cinque terre merit three days
- 2 Dublin to Armagh?
- 3 Switzerland to Ban Eating Cats and Dogs?
- 4 Frustrated! 1st trip to PARIS & France in JULY: Need Cheery HELP!
- 5 No Starbucks in Italy?
- 6 England and Scotland
- 7 Amazon 50% off sale on Rosetta Stone German
- 8 Beaune to Chamonix to Paris---driving/train?
- 9 Air pollution in Paris
- 10 Christmas Market Battle: Vienna/Salzburg/Munich
- 11 Info requested for Paris, Strasbourg and Berlin
- 12 Trains in Italy
- 13 Euro Quiz #3 - Europe's Ten Biggest Castles...
- 14 Which European Countries Speak the Most English?
- 15 Naxos in May
- 16 London, Paris, Rome Trip Report
- 17 Solo Scotland May 2014
- 18 1 Month Europe (June 2015) with 3 children, ages 6-11
- 19 Iceland: How to Split Up 7 Days self-drive
- 20 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 21 Another Trip of Discovery of Feminine Charm with DW and DD the Younger
- 22 Budapest to Berlin by Train - Tickets on DB BAHN not available for 05 Jan
- 23 Euro Geography Quiz #2 - How Well Do You Know Europe?
- 24 connecting flight to marseille or not
- 25 rent phone and 3g wifi