My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Would you work a trip to Budapest into this itinerary?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 2 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 3 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 4 Pyrenees logistics
- 5 Airport ATMs
- 6 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 7 5 Observations About Paris
- 8 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 9 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Need Advice! Munich to Strasbourg to Paris
- 12 All Set To Go!!
- 13 caroline_venezia
- 14 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 15 Planning Honeymoon to Greece in April
- 16 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 17 How to decide where to go in Europe
- 18 Brisighella or Castelvetro di Modena Lodgings in Emilia Romagna
- 19 Normandy and Loire
- 20 Granada
- 21 Northern Italy Itinerary Help
- 22 Italy dolomites
- 23 Taormina Sicily
- 24 Northern Europe in April-May
- 25 history museums or locations