My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 2 Sim card/Amsterdam
- 3 Roman Roamings: 2 Weeks of Wanderings
- 4 Booking trains in Europe (Venice to Chur)
- 5 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 6 Things to do in Brussels
- 7 Looking for Italy Itinerary Advice (8N)
- 8 Madrid airport question
- 9 Bringing wine home from Italy?
- 10 Overnight in Montpellier?
- 11 San Francisco retirees would like to move to Paris for a year- crazy idea?
- 12 Rome neighborhoods equivalent to arrondissements 6 and 7 in Paris?
- 13 Planning a solo trip mostly to France, advice please!
- 14 Houses, Gardens & Walking in England
- 15 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 16 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 17 Italy Honeymoon in September
- 18 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 19 Train in Switzerland from Basel to Zermatt to Zurich
- 20 38 Days in Paris
- 21 Naxos car rental
- 22 Greek Islands (small)
- 23 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 24 Domestic Connection Times at Athens Airport?
- 25 Short Trip in July