My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Munich
- 2 Planning 20th anniversary 1st trip to Italy Feb 2017.
- 3 Bologna, Florence, Venice 5 days
- 4 Swiss Pass dilemma
- 5 10 Days in Greece @ End of June
- 6 did anyone familiar with p-airbus for airport transportation?
- 7 CDG airport
- 8 Thello night train from Paris to Rome?
- 9 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 10 Planning a self drive tour of the uk next april
- 11 Naples, Amalfi coast and Puglia - suggestions please.
- 12 Europe in the Winter for a week
- 13 14 nights in Europe
- 14 My trip to Cornwall, bookended by weekends in London
- 15 Thoughts on an unusual itinerary for Northern Spain please
- 16 Portugal itinerary help
- 17 Holiday trip with kids - suggestions please!
- 18 Eiffel Tower Fireworks Photos July 14th
- 19 Visa for one Schengen Country, and traveling with EU spouse and children
- 20 What type of visa is right for me?
- 21 Malaga Hotels - which one should I choose?
- 22 Will I need air conditioning near Lucca in early July?
- 23 First time in France
- 24 One month in southern Spain with little ones. Where to stay?
- 25 Britain's contactless public transport revolution moves to Oxford