My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Transportation Question Italy
- 2 BARCELONA! Tapas, tours & towers - flamenco, festas & food!
- 3 17 day roadtrip through UK: Need suggestions
- 4 Seeking advice on apt rental
- 5 What is your favorite travel app?
- 6 Driving (hire car) in London…
- 7 Short trip through Andalusia - help w/ 2 itinerary choices
- 8 Shooting People: Evolution Gaming Team Build
- 9 Corsica
- 10 credit and debit cards
- 11 Train from Charles de Gaulle
- 12 Prague, Salzburg, Vienna, Budapest Help
- 13 stonehenge day trip from london
- 14 Shopping and staying near Frankfurt, Germany
- 15 Train up the Jungfrau
- 16 Reviews of Paris restaurants: Tour d’Argent, Le Cinq, Ange20,...
- 17 London Restaurants
- 18 Bilbo's wedding in Puglia, what could go wrong?
- 19 Cinqueterre
- 20 CDG to Marais transfer
- 21 Naples, Herculaneum and Capri Early April - recommendations
- 22 Our (Somewhat) Laid Back Tour of Old Fave Stops in Italy
- 23 San Gimignano area of Italy
- 24 Fun in the countryside and Tallinn
- 25 2017 Tulips, Amsterdam, Time(as in three days)