My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 15 days trip to Europe
- 2 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 3 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 4 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 5 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 6 Vuerling airlines
- 7 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 8 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 9 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 10 France for a month in 2017
- 11 RENFE error message during payment
- 12 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 13 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 14 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 15 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 16 Venice Film Fest
- 17 Europe itinerary
- 18 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest
- 19 All of Spain or something else..?
- 20 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 21 Poland, Czech, Slovak Summer Holiday
- 22 2 weeks in Amsterdam, Belgium and France
- 23 Four favorite things to do in Paris during the Christmas holidays
- 24 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 25 Avoid Viking River Cruises