My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lisbon trip report
- 2 13 N euro trip itinerary
- 3 Ireland in April
- 4 12 days trip to Amsterdam, Paris, germany and Swizerland
- 5 Americans travel to Russia. Is it safe?
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 Europe for 5 days starting with Munich
- 8 Question about National Visa to Tourist Visa
- 9 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 10 The mouse munches her way through far off lands: The Christams Edition
- 11 Cote d'Azur beach clubs
- 12 How Do You Know They Are Not Killers? — An Italy Trip Report
- 13 A night's stop between Sarlat and Amboise.
- 14 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 15 Planning a European Trip
- 16 Scotland Trip
- 17 American Tourister luggage- good or bad?
- 18 Best way to visit St.Petersburg....Russia
- 19 So much to do, so little time!
- 20 Tour of Northern Italy
- 21 Apartment & Location Recommendation in Paris
- 22 Germany in December Trip Report
- 23 Naples, Italy
- 24 San Sebastian
- 25 Europe in January - Is It Worth It?