My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Madrid/Lisbon
- 2 Love buying beauty products to take back home? Here are the ones to avoid!
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 itinerary help: 18 days in Wales/Scotland
- 5 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 6 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 7 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 8 Day trip from Vienna (Prague, Budapest, Britislava, Salzburg)
- 9 Day trips around Vienna
- 10 Greek fuel cost
- 11 Train tickets, Swiss pass or eurail
- 12 Dog friendly hotels
- 13 Killarney
- 14 Walking itinerary in England?
- 15 First time in Bulgaria
- 16 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 17 Ireland last minute recommendations
- 18 Self drive tour companies
- 19 Cambridge in May
- 20 What crazy coincidence or chance meeting have you had while traveling?
- 21 Question about Alsa Bus from Cordoba to Granada
- 22 Italy, beyond the most common Tourist Destinations
- 23 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 24 Beach + City + Hiking + Art + Views + Food =
- 25 Can I do Stonehenge and Bath from Isle of Wight in 1 day?