My husband and I are headed off to Europe again this Fall. We will once again be getting a rail pass and touring around for 15 days. We love to go places with character and are usually more interested in scenery and architecture than we are in shopping or visiting museums and galleries (with some exceptions, of course...)
We will be going in mid October and staying until just about the end of the month.
Currently, our plan is to go to Prague, Vienna, and Venice. We will likely work in a couple of day trips and such. A friend was telling us that we really should go to Budapest for a couple of days as part of this trip. Any thoughts?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 2 카지노온라인릴게임 ▣ 홈피:≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 바카라 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 4 Back from Paris
- 5 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 6 바다이야기릴 ◐ 도메인 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 7 My릴게임야마토 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪ Topic Title
- 8 야마토전함 ※연결 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 9 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Another tipping question: concierges
- 12 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 13 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 14 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 15 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 16 Trip suggestion
- 17 Spain in July
- 18 Summer Travel order
- 19 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 20 LIsbon
- 21 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 22 Corfu
- 23 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 24 Copenhagen to Stockholm
- 25 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?