I am on the fence about a possible trip to Athens this summer. My husband and I have visited often, and he would be returning for business reasons. But... we would also bring my son and two of his friends, both of whom have never been out of the U.S., so I feel doubly responsible for the arrangements. Would you go? I'd really appreciate some wisdom/advice from recent travelers, although I realize that no one can predict what lies ahead. Thanks so much for your help! BTW, the current plan takes us home through Italy! Of course I already plan on getting travel insurance!
Would you visit Athens this summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Last-minute detour to Paris: a 4-day live trip report
- 2 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 3 Dining at the Eiffel Tower: 58 Tour Eiffel Restaurant Review
- 4 FCO-area hotel advice, family of 4 with young children
- 5 Side trip from Chamonix in January
- 6 Budget family trip to Europe
- 7 Lake Como transportation questions
- 8 Scotland- Edinburgh
- 9 Andalucia by car or train???? please help
- 10 All Set To Go!!
- 11 Honeymoon in Provence - 14 day itinerary help please
- 12 Pasteurized Cheese in Paris
- 13 Where to get best blue trout in Bavaria?
- 14 Help! Italy & France and Italy-Two Weeks?
- 15 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 16 Crete, Rhodes... or?
- 17 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 18 Toulouse & Paris Day Trips
- 19 Romantic France/Italy Countryside tour/itinerary
- 20 Alternate base to Frankfurt
- 21 Earthquakes in Tuscany
- 22 Train Travel from Marseilles to Barcelona
- 23 Travelling from Paris to Madrid
- 24 By train to and out of Prague
- 25 South of Spain in late September - cities/areas?