I am on the fence about a possible trip to Athens this summer. My husband and I have visited often, and he would be returning for business reasons. But... we would also bring my son and two of his friends, both of whom have never been out of the U.S., so I feel doubly responsible for the arrangements. Would you go? I'd really appreciate some wisdom/advice from recent travelers, although I realize that no one can predict what lies ahead. Thanks so much for your help! BTW, the current plan takes us home through Italy! Of course I already plan on getting travel insurance!
Would you visit Athens this summer?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Amsterdam + Alps + Tuscany in 2 weeks
- 2 Review of Air France A380 Premium Economy
- 3 Lakes District UK
- 4 First cut at Andalusia itinerary 15 nights
- 5 Santorini Airfare - what's a good deal (generally/historically)?
- 6 15 days in Europe from 15 Dec 2014 to 1st Jan 2015
- 7 Sicily in May 2015 Itinerary Question
- 8 Garmisch Partenkirchen Christmas packing list
- 9 Europe (London/Berlin/Venice) Last MinutepPractical/Ordinary
- 10 Suggestions for places to stay on Madeira, but not Funchal? And driving?
- 11 Paris Perfect: Which Apt for Honeymoon?
- 12 Chilling in the Cyclades May 2014--Mykonos, Naxos, Paros, Santorini, Athens
- 13 First timers travelling through Italy, Switzerland and France in Feb/March
- 14 Paris French Language School - Help me decide:
- 15 Vicenza and Padua (Palladian villas) without a car
- 16 St Germain
- 17 Swiss lakes with elderly relatives
- 18 Suggestions for Munich in early December
- 19 Have you recently visited Copenhagen?
- 20 Oct. 2014 in Croatia, Slovenia, Montenagro and Bosnia-Herzegovina: TR
- 21 Rome Areas to stay
- 22 Pleasant Perches from which to Ponder Paris?
- 23 A nine day whirl through Istanbul and Cappadocia
- 24 Versailles-How Long to Plan for a Visit to Trianons
- 25 Rome, Naples, Florence, Venice with 4 teenagers, 1 kid, 19 days perfect!