I am on the fence about a possible trip to Athens this summer. My husband and I have visited often, and he would be returning for business reasons. But... we would also bring my son and two of his friends, both of whom have never been out of the U.S., so I feel doubly responsible for the arrangements. Would you go? I'd really appreciate some wisdom/advice from recent travelers, although I realize that no one can predict what lies ahead. Thanks so much for your help! BTW, the current plan takes us home through Italy! Of course I already plan on getting travel insurance!
Would you visit Athens this summer?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Planning 4 nights S / SE of London for my parents in their late 60s
- 2 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 3 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 4 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 5 New to Fodors: Please help with beginning stages of husband/wife trip
- 6 "The Roman Guy" for tours?
- 7 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 8 Trip around Spain
- 9 Trieste as a day trip?
- 10 Euro Train
- 11 Castle "ruins" Tirol, Austria, Bavaria, Switzerland ?
- 12 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 13 a week in Ireland over New year's
- 14 Spain - Andalucia
- 15 Alps/countryside off the beaten path suggestion - daytrip near Zurich
- 16 One more last question on Bayeux
- 17 banger rally around europe?
- 18 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 19 Spain Train Reservations - Seat assignment
- 20 5 days in Granada - Seville?
- 21 Honeymoon Travel Advice Needed!
- 22 Backpacking Europe beginners questions!
- 23 Revised itinerary needs approval
- 24 Turkey Experts: Need Itinerary help - mostly with order of trip
- 25 Crete - trip report - 3 weeks May 2013, a great and surprising trip!