I'm in the middle of sorting out my itinary and am trying to cull my long list of things I would like to see due to time constraints. It's not an easy task, there's so many attractive places. I hope to spend at least 4 nights in Corsica before making my way to Livorno. Cinque Terre is so close to Livorno but I'm anxious to get to Siena and then Norcia in Umbria. Would you skip Cinque Terre if you've already soaked up the sea side scenary in Corsica?
Would you skip Cinque Terre if you've already been to Corsica?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 To Paris and Provence in June
- 2 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 3 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 4 Spain and Portugal
- 5 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 6 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 7 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 8 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 9 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 10 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 11 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 12 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 13 Three for the road
- 14 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 15 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 16 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 17 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 18 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 19 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 20 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne