I'm in the middle of sorting out my itinary and am trying to cull my long list of things I would like to see due to time constraints. It's not an easy task, there's so many attractive places. I hope to spend at least 4 nights in Corsica before making my way to Livorno. Cinque Terre is so close to Livorno but I'm anxious to get to Siena and then Norcia in Umbria. Would you skip Cinque Terre if you've already soaked up the sea side scenary in Corsica?
Would you skip Cinque Terre if you've already been to Corsica?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Charles de Gaulle to Gare du Nord with limitations?
- 2 Driving from Portree to Torridon
- 3 American Express
- 4 Three ferries to Mull
- 5 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 6 Story of the German Christmas star
- 7 Driving an RV in Switzerland
- 8 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 9 Rome, Florence, Pisa, Cinque Terre, Venice, Florence
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Since Paris is ALWAYS good idea
- 12 Airport ATMs
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Trenitalia - What am I missing ??
- 15 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 16 They Just Don't Read or Listen about DCC Scam
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 VAT refund Q--new carryon bag ??
- 19 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 20 29 day Itinerary for southern and eastern France
- 21 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 22 Annecy city-center, long-and-short term parking, 24-hour access.
- 23 Transportation from Athens Airport to Syntagma
- 24 driving in france with kids
- 25 Southern Spain