I'm in the middle of sorting out my itinary and am trying to cull my long list of things I would like to see due to time constraints. It's not an easy task, there's so many attractive places. I hope to spend at least 4 nights in Corsica before making my way to Livorno. Cinque Terre is so close to Livorno but I'm anxious to get to Siena and then Norcia in Umbria. Would you skip Cinque Terre if you've already soaked up the sea side scenary in Corsica?
Would you skip Cinque Terre if you've already been to Corsica?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Need packing help! What to wear daytime sightseeing in Europe...
- 2 How far in advance should I book my car rentals ?
- 3 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 4 RFID wallets do they really work?
- 5 Recommendation for lovely italian town?
- 6 Toulouse and beyond -
- 7 Killing time in Positano without shopping or beachtime
- 8 Le Grand Depart and Yorkshire Festival
- 9 Alternatives to Heathrow hotels?
- 10 Soccer/futbol in Madrid
- 11 cheapest way to get from greece to turkey
- 12 Munich
- 13 Reservation needed in Germany?
- 14 Spain in 18days -finalizing itinerary and a special bday celebration!
- 15 Nuremburg and Bamberg from Munich
- 16 recommendations for budget hotels - West End, Covent Garden, Bloomsbury
- 17 Munich with a car?
- 18 Amalfi (town) to Pompeii (ruins entrance-luggage storage area)
- 19 Greek Island Chartering Yacht with Skipper?
- 20 Jamikins and Bikerscott in Le Marche and the Dolomites
- 21 Germany driving itinerary starting questions
- 22 Wales/Scotland Trip - August 2014
- 23 Barcelona to SW France to Madrid in 10 days
- 24 Itinerary Help!
- 25 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days