As most first time visitors my eyes are set on Granda, Cordoba, Seville and Ronda. Due to flight arrangements, we must fly into Malaga, so our first 2 nights in Andalusia will be spent there . The photos of Malaga that I've seen look quite lovely, but Malaga was not my primary interest in Andalusia (we're not going for a beach holiday).
Day 1, Arriving late at night
Day 2, we are doing a whole day excursion to Ronda (the only white town/village on our itinerary) with a wine tasting and home cooked lunch at a winery.
Day 3, we are moving on to Granda for 2 nights (from there to Cordoba > Seville >Madrid).
So that pretty much leaves us just enough time to enjoy one dinner in Malaga on Day 2 (if we are able to eat much after the winery visit . In addition, we'll be pretty jet legged coming from Tokyo. On day 3, in order to have more time in Granada, I am thinking of leaving Malaga right after the check out-- forgoing any real sightseeing in Malaga (departing ca. 9.30-10.00am). Maybe just popping into the Market for some snacks for the bus.
It feels a little strange not to do any real sightseeing in Malaga even though we are spending two nights there.
Would you sacrifice time in Malaga for more time in Granada or vice versa?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Salzburg-storing luggage at train station
- 2 Request Hotel Suggestion in London
- 3 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 4 Italy - 21 Day Itinerary for May, 2018
- 5 First time to Spain: Seville & Madrid
- 6 Mr & Mrs Annhig need your help planning bucket list trip to Switzerland
- 7 Paris in November
- 8 A bit overwhelmed!!!
- 9 Shorts in South of France?
- 10 Alhambra
- 11 Cash and Czech Crowns
- 12 Best coffeeshop in Amsterdam for a noob?
- 13 Windsor Castle
- 14 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 15 Help with my trip to Paris and London
- 16 Help with 12 day UK Itinerary!
- 17 Globus Iberian Tour
- 18 Athens hotel with Acropolis view from room/balcony
- 19 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 20 Spain: train/rental car help
- 21 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 22 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 23 Private Guide in Lyon
- 24 Salzburg itinerary review
- 25 Trip Report - Croatia, Montenegro, Bosnia & Herzegovina
Would you give up time in Malaga for more time in Granada?