Travelling alone to Italy and France in October. Just wondering if it is worthwhile carrying the weight of a guide book or books around with me. I plan to take my kindle 3G and also smartphone so could look things up as I go.But am unsure if it is wise to rely solely on the internet. I pretty much have accomodation organised so really am just interested in knowing the sights and restaurants. Will be visiting Rome, Amalfi coast, Paris, Dijon, Laval, Marseille.
Would you bring a guide book to France and Italy or just rely on the web?
- 1 Venice Hotel near Cruise Terminal
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Turkish Itinerary suggestions?
- 4 London on a sunny day
- 5 Seville Cordoba and Grananda
- 6 Travel from Logrono to Paris, Barcelona or San Sebastian.
- 7 large supermarket in Munich - where?
- 8 Rome to Amalfie Coast-10 year anniversary
- 9 Garmisch-Partenkirchen accomodations
- 10 Netherland -> Belgium -> West Germany for 18 days
- 11 Rooms in Sorrento & Rome
- 12 A bit of Scotland, wing mirror casualty, 7 days in London, and a Fodors GTG
- 13 Swiss visit - Mürren for Berner Oberland and Chur? Sargans? for Engadin hub
- 14 Solo in Sicily - April 2013
- 15 Am I in an unsafe Parisian neighborhood?
- 16 Zurich to Montreux to Paris round trip - drive or train??
- 17 Schiphol to cruise port - luggage problem
- 18 Norway, Sweden, but have to make it to Marseille
- 19 Credit card CHIP in Europe
- 20 Connection in Newark EWR
- 21 Battlefield Tour
- 22 If an AirBerlin flight arrives in Rome at 11:30 ...
- 23 Torun and Zamosc similar?
- 24 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 25 ? re hotels in 5 terre