My husband and I are traveling to Portugal at the end of February for a work trip/vacation.
We are arriving in Lisbon on a Friday and my husband has business meetings the following Tuesday and Wednesday in Lisbon. Our plan is to explore Lisbon that Saturday and Sunday, then do a day trip to Sintra\ Cascais on Monday. We'll most likely have time to do at least some more exploring at least half of the day on that Tuesday and Wednesday in Lisbon as well. From Lisbon we were going to rent a car or take the train from Lisbon on Thursday to Porto and do three nights in the city before heading back to Lisbon on Sunday, flying out of Lisbon on Monday.
My question is can Sintra/Cascais be done in one day or should we try to split it up, or just do one or the other? Also should we take any day trips from Porto (like to the Duoro Valley) or spend one night in a different city either on the way to Porto or way back to Lisbon? This will be the first time in Portugal for the both of us.
Thank you in advance for any advice you might have!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 무료릴신천지 ≪접속주소 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 Shoes for little feet in Spain
- 3 dinner jackets
- 4 Security -- day pack at museums +
- 5 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 6 AVIGNON / DAY TRIP Gordes or Arles
- 7 13 Days with 13-year-olds in Greece
- 8 Trip report (long): Greek Macedonia, some insights into London's airports and the discovery of perhaps the worst airline in the developed world.
- 9 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 10 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 11 Travel within Greece, and motion sickness?
- 12 Specific phone service questions about Italy & Amsterdam
- 13 English Gardens Itinerary Advice please
- 14 Cordoba Overnight?
- 15 Piedmont as a destination
- 16 2 weeks Europe trip
- 17 Greece Itinerary Jun-Jul 2017
- 18 Souvenirs to collect while backpacking?
- 19 Restaurant suggestions in Lyon France? Overwhelmed!
- 20 Monemvasia or Gefyra
- 21 Alkmaar to Brussels - things to see?
- 22 16 Days in Scotland in May with Our Two Boys
- 23 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 24 Please help me eat well in Greece!
- 25 Santa Margherta Ligure, Rapallo, Portofino....