I'm doing the solo travel thing as I type. My husband was just too busy with work and I have Oct free, so here I am in Spain solo. I plan on heading to Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Venice, Slovenia, and Croatia before heading home at the end of the month.
I've been gone a week, have 3 left, and I've got to say, I am quite lonely! If you would like to meet up, I'd love it. If you know someone that will be around, maybe connect us? Not sure--just want these blues to go away, and I think speaking English to someone would really help
Any advice or I-know-how-you-feel's would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Engadine Valley help
- 2 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 3 Itinerary Help - One week between Sicily and Rome
- 4 Northern Italy 11 days Milan in/out
- 5 Andalusia March 2 - March 11 Barcelona to Lisbon
- 6 How much time to allow between arrival at CDG and train departure?
- 7 Honeymoon in Greece
- 8 Italy for Christmas Week
- 9 A Month stay in Southern France
- 10 Shoes in Scotland
- 11 Please recommend an honest car rental service in Romania
- 12 Enough time to make connection at CDG?
- 13 Question about Half Fare Cards
- 14 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 15 Train or car rental: Venice to Pisa
- 16 A Week In Athens - Trip Report
- 17 Portugal with large family
- 18 8 Days in Rome in March 2017 - planning thread
- 19 restaurants in Marais district
- 20 Sicily
- 21 Road trip from Barcelona to Rome (1st time in Europe)
- 22 Palazzo Ravizza or Il Battistero-Siena?
- 23 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 24 Help with Tuscany villa that is a walk to town/restaurants
- 25 Wedding in Ireland