I'm doing the solo travel thing as I type. My husband was just too busy with work and I have Oct free, so here I am in Spain solo. I plan on heading to Barcelona, Paris, Rome, Venice, Slovenia, and Croatia before heading home at the end of the month.
I've been gone a week, have 3 left, and I've got to say, I am quite lonely! If you would like to meet up, I'd love it. If you know someone that will be around, maybe connect us? Not sure--just want these blues to go away, and I think speaking English to someone would really help
Any advice or I-know-how-you-feel's would be greatly appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 6-7 Days in France
- 2 Romeloft Apartment Trastevere
- 3 Mon Dieu! The Cops Are After Me
- 4 New Law Regarding Vacation Rentals in Paris
- 5 5 Days in Switzerland
- 6 Ronda: cheap parking, where to find?
- 7 Korean Messages
- 8 Petrol in Greece
- 9 Another tipping question: concierges
- 10 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 11 Budapest in December 2017
- 12 Which airport for Bellagio?
- 13 4+ days in Lisbon over NYE, should we visit Sintra?
- 14 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 15 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 16 London: Flaming June and Pirates of Penzeance!
- 17 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 18 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 19 Places to visit during a semester in Spain
- 20 H10 Urquinaona Hotel in Barcelona
- 21 Venice, Florence - too many museums.
- 22 Acropolis Athens
- 23 Ger's Trip to Rome & Bologna
- 24 We're here!
- 25 Input on Itinerary for Visit to Bavaria and Austria Fall 2017