Would like to plan a 2 week trip to Italy w/ my husband for September, 2008. We have already been to Rome, Florence, Venice and Cortona. Any suggestions for other wonderful places in Italy. What about the Northern Italy Lakes Region? Any specific small towns that you would stay in? I am thinking of tying Switzerland into the trip. Any suggestions and/or comments would be greatly appreciated.
Would like your help on creating an itinerary for Italy
- 1 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 2 Planning my days in Paris
- 3 Paris Perfect: change of apartment
- 4 Sketches from Italy: Rome, Ischia and Frascati
- 5 Four Days in Seville
- 6 Oystercard/Travelcard planning
- 7 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 8 Palace of Versailles guided tours
- 9 Ile de Re or Bassin d'Archachon at end of July
- 10 Going to London next week but can't find hotel/hostel!!
- 11 UK in the Fall: Trip Suggestions
- 12 Florence Day Trip to Sienna: should we stop along the way? Where?
- 13 Southeast England - more planning ?
- 14 I'd like to visit Sicily
- 15 Levanto, Italy B&B
- 16 UK Trip Report So Far....
- 17 Retirement Vacation
- 18 UK flexipass best option?
- 19 If your passport is stuck in Charleston
- 20 Tour-Free Travel
- 21 New & Improved 2 Week Honeymoon Itinerary Italy
- 22 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 23 London Evening Activity
- 24 Netherland -> belgium -> Germany (Rhine Valley)
- 25 Do I Need A Visa for London?