We have extended our stay in Vienna in the early part of May, and my husband really wants to visit Schloss Eggenberg and the armory in Graz. Has anyone taken the train to Graz from Vienna? If so, is it a pretty train ride and would this be too much to do in one day?
I appreciate any and all advice/ideas/opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Buying iDTGV tickets at a station
- 2 Amsterdam and Germany 9 days
- 3 Barcelona - How much Gaudi?
- 4 The Mystic East - a tale of hot food, hot weather, airmiles and imodium.
- 5 Not a good time to fly into LGW
- 6 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 7 Vienna, Austria for 5 days in early June
- 8 IRELAND Magical Time-lapse Mediation of County Kerry Ireland
- 9 Madrid and Granada in Jan
- 10 Full day in Sintra..what to focus on
- 11 Six Nights (and days) in the Marais
- 12 Another tipping question: concierges
- 13 Boston to Le Marche - which airport?
- 14 Ideas for small group tour - Southern Spain
- 15 Spain in July
- 16 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 17 Acropolis Athens
- 18 Help!! 2 week Europe trip with 6 year old daughter in December!!
- 19 Travel options from Budapest to Zagreb
- 20 Paris + Amsterdam: where to stay
- 21 Ferry - Dubrovnik to Bari - Cabins
- 22 We're here!
- 23 5 days near Munich, Germany in late-May
- 24 Trip Ideas
- 25 Versailles tour with evening light show