We have extended our stay in Vienna in the early part of May, and my husband really wants to visit Schloss Eggenberg and the armory in Graz. Has anyone taken the train to Graz from Vienna? If so, is it a pretty train ride and would this be too much to do in one day?
I appreciate any and all advice/ideas/opinions!
Would Graz make a nice day trip from Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Vacation Rental in Venice
- 2 Live ( almost) report from Greece!
- 3 Top 10 Don't Miss -- ROI and NI
- 4 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 5 travel from Malaga to Rhonda Spain
- 6 Warning NEVER BOOK at Castro Exclusive Residences Barcelona!
- 7 Lavido, Ireland? Where is it??
- 8 Belarus closes borders with Ukraine - EBOLA alert!
- 9 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 10 need help with a european/UK winter travel itinerary (3 weeks)
- 11 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 12 Sweden, Denmark, Norway
- 13 ...Got a speeding ticket in Spain...
- 14 When Christmas markets of 2014 are going to start in Tyrol in Austrian part
- 15 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 16 Suggestions needed for our first visit to Athens without speaking Greek
- 17 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 18 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 19 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 20 Food tours in Rome?
- 21 Rome Food Tour
- 22 Pastry Classes in Paris
- 23 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 24 BEST OF FRANCE ROAD TRIP IN 30 DAYS- MAY 15
- 25 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice