We have extended our stay in Vienna in the early part of May, and my husband really wants to visit Schloss Eggenberg and the armory in Graz. Has anyone taken the train to Graz from Vienna? If so, is it a pretty train ride and would this be too much to do in one day?
I appreciate any and all advice/ideas/opinions!
Would Graz make a nice day trip from Vienna?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our short trip to Austria, the Dolomites and Bavaria
- 2 Rome, and Eastern Europe by older single woman
- 3 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 4 3.5 Weeks in Europe with no luggage
- 5 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 6 Globus Tour Highlights of Britain & Ireland
- 7 Restaurants/cafes in Paris still open after 10pm?
- 8 Drat! -- Always cancel credit card after European car rental
- 9 PLEASE HELP! Study Abroad either Rome or London for Journalism/PR Major
- 10 Advice please...
- 11 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 12 Ireland Bus tours
- 13 Bus Tour/Ireland
- 14 Best Ireland Trip Ever - help!!!
- 15 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!
- 16 Ireland help - First EPIC visit in Sept
- 17 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 18 Hey Fodor's
- 19 Late Spring 2015 in Spain and Southern France
- 20 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 21 Athens Marathon
- 22 Paris before xmas or after
- 23 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 24 Two-city, two-week vacation in late Oct
- 25 lauterbrunnen-wengen 4 days