We have extended our stay in Vienna in the early part of May, and my husband really wants to visit Schloss Eggenberg and the armory in Graz. Has anyone taken the train to Graz from Vienna? If so, is it a pretty train ride and would this be too much to do in one day?
I appreciate any and all advice/ideas/opinions!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spending Money for a 30 day trip
- 2 동대문오피 아달 동대문건마 www.adal.ml 동대문휴게텔 동대문마사지
- 3 8ish days Zurich to Como...
- 4 Following the Canadian Liberation Route in the Netherlands
- 5 Seat Assignments on TGV train from Paris to Avignon
- 6 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 7 Weighing hand luggage at CDG security now
- 8 "Never Mind"
- 9 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 10 Paris Skip the Lines deals ...
- 11 Best way to get to Kinderdijk in April
- 12 Paris with a toddler and a baby
- 13 Via del Sale, Italy
- 14 Route/guide book request for Italy
- 15 Nafplio to Hydra
- 16 Southern Croatia and side trips itinerary recommendations
- 17 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 18 Daytime flights - US East Coast to Paris?
- 19 2 WEEK EUROPE ITINERARY
- 20 Portugal and Spain itinerary help!
- 21 Prague itinerary advice
- 22 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 23 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 24 Path of the Gods / Amalfi coast
- 25 Italian lakes