We are arriving in Sevilla at 1:00PM by train on a Friday and leave Sevilla at 11:00AM for Granadab on the following Monday in October. Is it worth taking a day trip to Cordoba to see the Mezquita? Would it take up half a day or a full day? Is train the best way to go and if so should we reserve in advance? I visited the Mezquita in the 90s as a child and have vague memories but my husband hasn't been.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Shorts in South of France?
- 2 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 3 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 4 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 5 Les bons plans de Whathello - St Tropez - Resto
- 6 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 7 limousine services - milan - rome
- 8 Regarding Residence Permit
- 9 Which are the most beautiful tourist attractions, Tenerife Spain ?
- 10 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 11 Homesaty
- 12 Italian Opera-Edinburgh Tattoo-"Great" Houses-Cornwall: Ongoing and FINAL
- 13 The herbs in pure slim 365
- 14 Great Fare Sale Emirate Air
- 15 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 16 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 17 Route des Vins
- 18 Seville: Churches and Convent
- 19 2 days in Florence
- 20 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 21 Switzerland part of 3-week trip
- 22 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 23 Paris Metro Entrances. How to find?
- 24 base for Andalucia
- 25 Private tour guides in Bayeux