We are arriving in Sevilla at 1:00PM by train on a Friday and leave Sevilla at 11:00AM for Granadab on the following Monday in October. Is it worth taking a day trip to Cordoba to see the Mezquita? Would it take up half a day or a full day? Is train the best way to go and if so should we reserve in advance? I visited the Mezquita in the 90s as a child and have vague memories but my husband hasn't been.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice, Florence, Umbria, Rome, AND Amalfi?
- 2 Bruges
- 3 Venice to Zermatt by Train
- 4 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 5 Solo accommodation -- London -- Dec 19-ish
- 6 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 7 Ok then, what trip was difficult to organize?
- 8 Birthday dinner in Salzburg
- 9 Scotland in 18 nights, smirr and sun and mud!
- 10 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 11 First - but not last - trip to Greece
- 12 Boozing and Bathing in Budapest!
- 13 6 months in Europe itinerary-Countries
- 14 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 15 Planning A trip
- 16 A week in the Occitanie
- 17 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 18 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 19 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 20 Hotels in Seville and Cordoba
- 21 Advice needed for family trip to Belgium and Germany
- 22 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 23 Car rental Malaga to Seville
- 24 Train Through Spain
- 25 Destination ideas for 88 year old