We are arriving in Sevilla at 1:00PM by train on a Friday and leave Sevilla at 11:00AM for Granadab on the following Monday in October. Is it worth taking a day trip to Cordoba to see the Mezquita? Would it take up half a day or a full day? Is train the best way to go and if so should we reserve in advance? I visited the Mezquita in the 90s as a child and have vague memories but my husband hasn't been.
Thanks in advance!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 스위피게임 ≪ 접속주소 :≫ttw46.com≪
- 2 국빈카지노＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼인터넷바카라추천㏇바카라
- 3 카지노속임수＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼라이브카지노》생방송바카라
- 4 현대바카라＼※【KTV200.CoM 】※＼아시안카지노△아시안바카라
- 5 토토총판 모집 kakao: dnj2016 텔레그램 : speed2017
- 6 Itinerary review from a overplanner
- 7 Help required with Itinerary
- 8 Neighborhood for Dubrovnik
- 9 Provence best farmstays!!??
- 10 Spain in December
- 11 Amalfi Coast transportation
- 12 Day trips: which ones are must-do?
- 13 Croatia - Help on itinerary
- 14 Dubrovnik + island or Kotor?
- 15 Cotswolds cottage ideas
- 16 Skye to Edinburgh
- 17 Croatia Itinerary help for 13 days in September 2017
- 18 4 or 5 nights in Rome? 4 or 5 nights on AC?
- 19 question on Barcelona itinerary
- 20 Greek Islands (small)
- 21 Advice on Sicily & Aeolian Islands
- 22 Fes to Southern Spain (Jerez, Malaga)
- 23 Moving Around Amalfi without a car
- 24 What's the biggest mistake you made on a European trip?
- 25 UK Visa Help