Has anyone used Worldwide Accom to book an apartment, and if so were you happy?
I have found a few comments on Fodors, TA has some very unhappy people, but I can't tell if they are legit or not.
They have some pretty apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Summer in Swiss Alps and Italian Lakes
- 2 Bedbugs in Paris.
- 3 No Periods in British Written English!
- 4 Walking itinerary in England?
- 5 Dinner get-together in Paris?
- 6 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 7 Where are the ALERT buttons for unreadable Asian-language messages?
- 8 Not Gone From Memory Or From Love — The Western Front Revisited
- 9 2 weeks in Southern Ireland
- 10 Killarney
- 11 Seville- Ronda drive time
- 12 Ireland itinerary help please
- 13 A few days in Naples - what a great city
- 14 Sabbatical in Tuscany
- 15 Rome-Itinerary
- 16 Italy bus or train
- 17 Best place in Italy for a tourist during Easter
- 18 Paperwork to Marry in Italy
- 19 Four Nights free after Monmouth, Wales & before London.
- 20 hiking itinerary UK two months
- 21 10 Days Trip Bath, Cotswolds, and London with a young boy
- 22 Greek fuel cost
- 23 Day trips around Vienna
- 24 3 weeks in Central/Eastern Europe
- 25 Help me plan a 2 week trip to London and the Edinburgh Fringe Festival!