Has anyone used Worldwide Accom to book an apartment, and if so were you happy?
I have found a few comments on Fodors, TA has some very unhappy people, but I can't tell if they are legit or not.
They have some pretty apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 비에스베트╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야구
- 2 시즌온라인 릴게임 ▼ 접속 :≫vtk15.com≪
- 3 bsbet╱◇￢( ｄＯｏ２６.ｚＥ.Ａｍ )￢╱◇온라인야
- 4 UK: "Ghost Trains!"
- 5 great hotel and food in Lyon
- 6 Paris and London Christmas / NY EVE
- 7 Another tipping question: concierges
- 8 Paris- 1 B.R. APT.
- 9 Euro Travel & Trivia Quiz #139
- 10 Scotland-Looking for itinerary advice for 9 day trip
- 11 Luggage Storage
- 12 Back from Paris
- 13 Driving from Viena to Frankfurt
- 14 Urgent- Pleaseee HELP - Spain, Italy or France for Xmass and New years
- 15 Bernese Oberland + Luzern 4 days
- 16 Ireland in April-Day trips from Galway base
- 17 NOT our first trip to Ireland
- 18 Trip suggestion
- 19 Spain in July
- 20 Summer Travel order
- 21 LIsbon
- 22 Where to weekend away from Frankfurt
- 23 Corfu
- 24 Chios and Mesta Chios
- 25 Copenhagen to Stockholm