Has anyone used Worldwide Accom to book an apartment, and if so were you happy?
I have found a few comments on Fodors, TA has some very unhappy people, but I can't tell if they are legit or not.
They have some pretty apartments.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 2 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 3 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 4 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 5 Paris hotel
- 6 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 7 This Pirate goes to Penzance, and then on to the land of Fire and Ice
- 8 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 9 Cinque Terre, Bologna and Lake Como
- 10 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 11 Stuck in Paris
- 12 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 13 Berlin to ?
- 14 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 15 Exploring Lisbon & where else?
- 16 Renting a car in Greece
- 17 Hiking the Cinque Terre Trails?
- 18 Single Parent with Tweens London/Paris
- 19 Spain - day driver advice
- 20 Greece
- 21 Ex-pats with young kids
- 22 Iceland france spain
- 23 Ludwig Castles
- 24 Help on ancient history route
- 25 London with Teens Trip Report