I have long wanted to visit the Normandy beaches, but haven't made it yet. We won't have time on this trip, but we will have one full free day somewhere around Bruges or between Bruges and The Hague. Are there any WWII battlefields/towns/tours that would be worthwhile to visit while in that area?
World War II battlefields
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 2 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 3 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 4 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 5 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 6 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 7 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 8 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 9 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 10 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 11 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 12 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 13 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 14 What to wear
- 15 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 16 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 17 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France
- 18 Writers Needed for Austria Guidebook
- 19 Last minute Bordeaux restaurant suggestions - for 4/26-4/28
- 20 Little-kid friendly place an hour or so by train from Frankfurt airport
- 21 Family trip - 11 days/10 nights in Italy
- 22 London neighborhood suggestions
- 23 DH wants Paris but I need ACoast....itinerary help!
- 24 Honeymoon in Sicily
- 25 Monet in Normandy