Does anyone know of any summer job possibilities in Iceland? The only ones I’ve found so far are au pair or farm work (out of the question, because I don’t know a thing either about children or farm animals) and fish industry (I’m allergic to fish, so not a good idea!). I’ll be grateful of any tips you might have – I’m also too old for Nordjobb, in case someone wants to suggest that Thanks everyone!
working in iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 2 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 3 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 6 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 7 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 8 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 9 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 10 Help with England/Wales tour
- 11 Spain and Portugal return
- 12 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 13 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 14 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 15 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 16 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 17 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 18 Question on France travel
- 19 Cruise the River Shannon
- 20 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 21 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 22 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 23 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 24 Autumn in Paris
- 25 Crete, Santorini, Naxos, Mykonos, Athens