Does anyone know of any summer job possibilities in Iceland? The only ones I’ve found so far are au pair or farm work (out of the question, because I don’t know a thing either about children or farm animals) and fish industry (I’m allergic to fish, so not a good idea!). I’ll be grateful of any tips you might have – I’m also too old for Nordjobb, in case someone wants to suggest that Thanks everyone!
working in iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 scotland trave;
- 2 Troubling in finding Rent villa Barcelona
- 3 Positano to Amalfi in April
- 4 Best way to travel Barcelona-Greece
- 5 Potential return trip to Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina
- 6 euro quiz # 69 - All About Parks...
- 7 Apartment services for Barcelona and Pamplona
- 8 Use of pre-booked non-PREMS tickets on French trains
- 9 Hotel or bed and breakfast in Venice
- 10 Europe Quiz: Wednesday # 68 - Jews in Europe
- 11 4 days in Sorrento, 4 days in Rome--expert advice needed!
- 12 Hotel Belvedere Bellagio or Royal Victoria in Lake Como for May trip
- 13 Oslo, Norway - worth the trip?
- 14 Planning a trip to England and Paris at Christmas Break
- 15 Cappadocia Cave hotel suggestion
- 16 1 week in Ireland Starting in Dublin
- 17 Where to stay in London
- 18 Lyon, Beaune, or Dijon as stopover from Antibes to Colmar?
- 19 Amsterdam B&B -- Tulipa -- Feedback Wanted
- 20 Greece with 10yr old who wants to re-live Greek mythology
- 21 Northwestern Switzerland Fall 2014
- 22 If you had a do-over @ Hampton Court Palace..
- 23 Which is better for the summer - Black or Baltic Sea?
- 24 Schladming, Austria
- 25 Ireland with Kids in March - itinerary help