Does anyone know of any summer job possibilities in Iceland? The only ones I’ve found so far are au pair or farm work (out of the question, because I don’t know a thing either about children or farm animals) and fish industry (I’m allergic to fish, so not a good idea!). I’ll be grateful of any tips you might have – I’m also too old for Nordjobb, in case someone wants to suggest that Thanks everyone!
working in iceland
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Travel & Landscape Photography from around the world
- 2 First time touring Europe
- 3 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 4 Santorini transportation
- 5 Buses in Amalfi coast town areas
- 6 Ireland itinerary
- 7 Athens to Delphi and Meteora, better off driving or tour bus?
- 8 big family in Ireland
- 9 Barcelona & Mallorca: Bon Dia
- 10 An Elegant Caribbean Treasure Wedding Decor Theme
- 11 Debit card with 6 digit pin
- 12 Ireland: Need help deciding about maps and SIM card
- 13 Rome Fiumicino terminal 2 to terminal 3
- 14 UK for 10 days with 9 and 13 year old
- 15 Istanbul Itinerary
- 16 London - Site List Triage -
- 17 Apartment rental suggestions in Florence and Rome
- 18 How to get from Pula to Ljubljana in the evening at night?
- 19 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 20 Restaurants In Istanbul, Urgup, Ephesus and Alacati
- 21 Need help on best 7 day Istanbul / Cappadocia end of April itinerary
- 22 Cheapest, easiest way to get from Ljubljana to Zurich?
- 23 Mephisto Shoes in Paris
- 24 Bus Tours in Scotland???
- 25 London neighborhood suggestions