I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Rental car in Italy
- 2 Andalucia - Food Vocabulary - suggestions, corrections?
- 3 Credit cards in Italy & France
- 4 Questions about regionale trains
- 5 5 top Scams in Paris
- 6 September Mediterranean Honeymoon
- 7 3 weeks in Sardinia
- 8 8 days in Andalusia-what do you think?
- 9 Euro Quiz # 104 - Memorial Day...
- 10 Rome to Venice via Val d'Orcia , Tuscany in 1 day
- 11 Madrid to Paris by car in January 2016
- 12 15 nights in Italy
- 13 Pre-booking train travel in Spain
- 14 Rome Private Tours
- 15 French Prem Train Fares
- 16 Rome Sistine Chapel Night Tour
- 17 Rhodes and then where in Greece?
- 18 Paris 5 Day itinerary - Suggestions plz
- 19 5 Days in Provence
- 20 Travelling From Seattle to Italy, Mid May
- 21 Mom's Retirement Trip (of a Lifetime)
- 22 Malaga Train Station Car Drop off
- 23 Reserving ferry tickets Greece during high season
- 24 Algarve from Faro Airport
- 25 Tirano to Paris via bernina express in 1 day