I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Working in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Interesting Article About Capitaine Train
- 2 August highway traffic problems in Italy???
- 3 Are taxis easily obtained at the train station in Florence?
- 4 Stay away from EF Tours
- 5 Beer baths, bears and bespoke cocktails in the Beskydy mountains.
- 6 Study Abroad: Amsterdam vs Berlin vs Prague
- 7 Home base stay in Italy for vacation
- 8 Getting From Italy to London
- 9 Spending money in Italy?
- 10 Juan Les Pins or Cannes? Heading there this weekend and need your advise...
- 11 Sirop and Sandwiches, Normandy, Loire and Paris with our grandsons
- 12 Down in the River To Say "Bore Da": Wales May/June 2014
- 13 Itinerey help for a 27 day trip to Europe for April of 2015
- 14 rome and pompei
- 15 URGENT: Corte Del Poggio, Perugia Cooking School info req.
- 16 Eight tips on buying wine in a French supermarket
- 17 Posting from Siena-ATM emergency! Help needed!
- 18 Jamikins and Bikerscott Go Francing: Cooking in the Alps and Alsace
- 19 How to do St. Petersburg in 24 or 48 hours with no visa?
- 20 7 weeks Europe with toddler - Itinerary advice
- 21 spain in 14 nights with wife and 2 17 yrs old kids
- 22 Amsterdam - Paris - Barcelona
- 23 Italy things to do?
- 24 Good Flamenco in Seville
- 25 Question on trip (Travelling to different countries)