I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Europe itinerary review
- 2 Germany, May'16: Four seasons in three weeks.
- 3 Les bons plans de Whathello
- 4 Barcelona extension
- 5 How Challenging Did You Find German to Learn?
- 6 10 Days in Spain is this do-able or nuts?
- 7 countless numbers of hundreds and hundreds
- 8 15 days trip to Europe
- 9 Turkey fire code problems with building entry doors
- 10 Swiss: 9 day trip
- 11 Paris restaurants in/near 12th arr.
- 12 Istanbul - Would you go there?
- 13 Vuerling airlines
- 14 Books and Films about/set in Southern Italy
- 15 Italy/ Sicily - Help with area west of Palermo
- 16 Flamenco concerts in Madrid
- 17 France for a month in 2017
- 18 RENFE error message during payment
- 19 Provins as a day trip from Paris
- 20 Flaminco recommendations for Seville September 29 to October 1
- 21 Paris, the Bernese Oberland, and Bavaria with 2 kids
- 22 Restaurants and sights in Puglia
- 23 Venice Film Fest
- 24 Europe itinerary
- 25 Berlin/Prague/Vienna/Budapest