I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Heat wave in Paris? Learn to live with it!
- 2 Orleans to Amboise on a Sunday
- 3 Late October European trek/hike location suggestions
- 4 Iceland Trip Report - Very Long!
- 5 How to spend a glorious week in Switzerland?
- 6 Where to start Chiantigiana drive from Montepulciano?
- 7 20 free days of Europe
- 8 Venice to Rome via Pisa in 1 day
- 9 CDG international flight
- 10 *Need help w/Puglia itinerary*
- 11 Trip Report: Bulgaria, Danube River cruise, and more, May 2016
- 12 12 days europe
- 13 4 nights between Zeebrugge and Strasbourg
- 14 Budapest on a budget
- 15 Seville in late January
- 16 Train reservatiions needed in Switzerland in October?
- 17 Help! American needs to get into Italy after staying >90 days
- 18 Help family trip Sardinia with 2years old
- 19 3 days to spend in europe
- 20 Earthquake info for Perugia and Assisi
- 21 Getting to CDG Airport from Le Marais
- 22 RFID Protection
- 23 Beaches in Southern France
- 24 italy Cinque Terre and Lake Como
- 25 Train Ticket with Swiss Pass or individual ticket?