I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 B&Bs in Pisa, Parma & Bologna, Hotel in Milan
- 2 Charming hotels in Paris, please help.
- 3 Trains from Istanbul to Budapest
- 4 Madrid/Andalucia Trip
- 5 Help with Crete Itinerary
- 6 London with Teens Trip Report
- 7 Cortona -- just a passing thought
- 8 Dublin & Environs with Teens Trip Report
- 9 Lake Como AREA questions
- 10 Language course in Trieste, Northern Italy
- 11 RS view on booking.com & the like
- 12 PORTO (???) combine with Galicia??
- 13 Spain - day driver advice
- 14 Sitting at a cafe watching the world go by - hmmm...
- 15 Capri is for vacationing, la Dordogne is for living
- 16 Please help with Carry-on Question--CDG!
- 17 Day Trips from Zug in Switzerland
- 18 Late November with a 7-month-old - Portugal?
- 19 Please help: Swiss Pass/Lucerne/Engadine?
- 20 Best walking route Plitvice Lakes
- 21 Bregenzer Festspiele: the opera Carmen
- 22 Charming Balcony Hotel in Le Marais?
- 23 Trip Report: Italy with the bambinos!
- 24 Day trip from Amsterdam for college girls
- 25 Madrird and Seville