I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Working in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Itinerary Help!
- 2 7-8 days in Greece HELP!
- 3 OUR BIG ADVENTURE...2 WEEKS and counting
- 4 Lots of help needed- First time going to Italy- Itinerary suggestions
- 5 christmas lunch or dinner munich 2014
- 6 Ireland with a Northern Twist
- 7 We saw London, we saw France as well as The Netherlands and Belgium
- 8 From CDG to the Seventh?
- 9 Great Britain Travel- London / Edinburgh
- 10 Ony 3-4 nights in Ortigia, priorities?????????
- 11 Apartment and Area to Stay in Istanbul
- 12 Looking for advice on hotels in Paris
- 13 Train ticket dilemma from Zurich to Milan
- 14 Street food in Turkey
- 15 Italy for 3 in 12 days
- 16 Are we likely to encounter Dynamic Currency Conversion in Andalucia?
- 17 Valencia Fallas GTG March 17th 1 pm Hotel Melia Plaza
- 18 Toulouse and beyond -
- 19 One week in Venice - trips
- 20 French embassy schengen visa related questions
- 21 Scotland
- 22 9 days in turkey
- 23 Berlin & Budapest for 8 days
- 24 3 Week Trip to Italy and Paris - Suggestions
- 25 UK for 12 days !