I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Working in Germany
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Chip but no PIN
- 2 Italy and France in 20 Days
- 3 Stay near Paris
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 Italy/France 22 day Itinerary - Help
- 6 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 7 London Tube strike scheduled for Apr 28 (2 days) and May 5 (3 days). Help!
- 8 Oktoberfest reservations
- 9 Mosquitos in Amsterdam
- 10 Trip to Italy with teenagers
- 11 Eurostar booking
- 12 Questions for my German friends
- 13 Almost 3 weeks in Sicily in March
- 14 Greece--Crete or Peloponnis?
- 15 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 16 Good neighborhood to stay in Porto
- 17 How to get from Charles de Gaulle Airport to Gare du Nord?
- 18 Flying into Barcelona and have 5 days to go where?
- 19 What to wear
- 20 Basque Spain to Lourdes to Carcassonne to Provence! 12 busy days solo
- 21 italy
- 22 Duoro Valley lodging for 3 in June
- 23 3 AM Arrival in Santorini OK?
- 24 Cooking classes in Belgium
- 25 Advance Tickest from Piraeus to Islands?