I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Lodging in Lauterbrunnen and Grindenwald in October
- 2 Train from Polgate to St Pancras
- 3 Zurich to Milan trip
- 4 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 5 Train help Lyon to Annecy to Montreaux
- 6 italy Cinque Terre
- 7 Question about Loire Valley châteaux
- 8 Would like help planning a 16-21 day week trip to Spain and/or Portugal
- 9 Poor weather outlook 10/16-19 Grindenwald
- 10 Ambitious 1st time trip through Europe whilst pregnant??
- 11 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 12 Destination ideas for 88 year old
- 13 Driving through Paris
- 14 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 15 Advice for first time trip to Greece
- 16 FRANCE 10 YEARS ON: Paris Dordogne Albi Toulouse Arles S Rhone and Nice
- 17 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 18 Amalfi Coast Apartment in October -- mobility an issue
- 19 Arenalullring area Seville?
- 20 Trip planning to Paris, Lyon, Strasbourg
- 21 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 22 Paris Neighborhood Help
- 23 Just the wine list please and Daisy came too.
- 24 San Sebastián
- 25 Northern Ireland ideas