I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Maximizing Relaxation, Minimizing Hassles
- 2 Scilly Islands --Abbey Gardens --Tresco
- 3 train from Bucharest to Brasov
- 4 Towns or hikes along Lake Lucerne
- 5 How to leave Slovenia for US?
- 6 base for Andalucia
- 7 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 8 My bucket list first trip to Italy
- 9 Strasbourg! What to do, what to visit??
- 10 Windsor Castle
- 11 Flight from Athens to Santorini- is this enough time?
- 12 Do I Tip the Maid & How Much, Paris 3* Hotel?
- 13 Individual train tickets instead of passes
- 14 14 days in Italy. Advice needed
- 15 Ideas for 10 nights in France for 1st timer
- 16 Roadtrip: France, Belgium, Netherlands, Germany, Luxemburg
- 17 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 18 Oy, I need help with this mid Sept U.K. trip!
- 19 Tour Company reviews - European Graduation Trip
- 20 4 nights in Sardinia
- 21 Sabbioneta for day trip? ...or Verona?
- 22 help deciding between 2 itineraries!
- 23 Anthropology and Archeology for the Turkey Traveler
- 24 "Too Much Cows"
- 25 Matera tour guide wanted