I am new on this forum so I will shortly introduce myself. I am a 25 year old guy from Italy who has graduated and worked into the marketing area. Due to the ongoing downturn we are suffering in Milan I am figuring out a move in Germany where it seems it may be easier finding an entry-level position into the marketing/business field.
So far I heard that despite being the most exciting city, Berlin doesn't offer much regarding job opportunities since multinational companies have traditionally invested more in places as Hamburg, Munich Frankfurt or Cologne.
This has let me a bit upset as I really enjoyed Berlin when I headed there as a tourist and, unfortunately, I don't have a whole picture of Germany at all as I have never visited other towns.
Also, I heard Frankfurt is considered by most as boring and without much to do. Don't know about Cologne or Hamburg and I am afraid to make a wrong choice.
So, I would be really grateful if someone having a direct experience of living in Germany can give me some advices regarding life and differences among cities.
Look forward to hearing from you!
Thanks and Regards,
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 바둑이사이트 ▼ 접속 :≫kxc551.com≪추천인:지퍼
- 2 Oslo-Flam-Borgund-Balestrand in one day?
- 3 10 day Italy
- 4 Croatia... Is dubrovnik a must?
- 5 Organizing our 8 day Roman visit
- 6 Question re best time of day to visit Keukenhof
- 7 Scotland 10 Nights - Trying To Narrow Down Where To Go & Stay
- 8 Italy - Car vs Train: Milan, Cinque Terre, Lalyake District in March
- 9 Prague itinerary advice
- 10 3 Month Europe Itineray -- please critique
- 11 Ideas for driving from Barcelona to Bordeaux
- 12 Santorini lodging
- 13 Ireland
- 14 Killarney
- 15 Italian car factory tours
- 16 Trump alleged to be "keen" for US to join Commonwealth
- 17 El Pastrami en Madrid
- 18 No Periods in British Written English!
- 19 Visa Free Entry To Spain
- 20 Self drive tour companies
- 21 GERMANY, MID-RHINE & MUNICH
- 22 "Best" train route Interlaken to Salzburg
- 23 Dordogne Itinerary - Do I Need Another Day?
- 24 Best soft sand beaches, Ischia
- 25 Day trip to Montserrat - any tips?