I recently came back from three weeks in France where I had the chance to discover the culture, and meet incredible people! For my next travel, I want it to be much longer (like 2 or 3 months).
I've been invited to visit Spain with a friend from France in September, and then go back to his town that I visited once to then stay at his place, and if I could, find a job in the village. I am 19 years old and only have a high school diploma.
Here are my questions for you:
1. Have you ever worked abroad? If so, do you encourage others to do it?
2. Any informations you can share with me about work visas? (I'm canadian, wanting to work in France)
3. Any tips how to convince my parents?
Thank you for your time, and have a nice day!
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 파워볼 언더오버 ▼ 접속 : pwn22.com●가입코드:ctx20▶kakao:ctx2012
- 2 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 3 Sicily Beach Resort
- 4 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 5 International drivers permit
- 6 Languedoc, Dordogne & Bordeaux Itinerary Expert Help Please
- 7 Châteauneuf-du-Pape Wine tours and Luberon Wine Producers
- 8 Two days in Rome
- 9 Classical Tour of Albania
- 10 First visit to London
- 11 One day in Berchtesgaden - what should we see
- 12 Anniversary trip to France
- 13 First family holiday to Europe & wanting advice
- 14 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
- 15 Our recent CDG experience (Delta)
- 16 Where to stay - Honeymoon in Southern Tuscany
- 17 London is it worth it?
- 18 Ideas on our first Europe holiday
- 19 transportation from De Gaulle airport
- 20 NO Luggage Storage at Padua train station?
- 21 First Timers Traveling to Italy - Help!
- 22 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 23 Seeking Scenic Route from Bath to Devon
- 24 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 25 Day Trip Suggestions from Munich