I will be in Dublin for 2 weeks for a work assignment. I will be free the first Sunday and most nights. The full weekend I am there I would like to fly over to Scotland for two days. I haven't been to Europe since 1995. I need suggestions, advice, recommendations and tips. Thank you! I will also fly home thru Paris. I will only have one day. Advice on getting from the airport to the sites and where to stay for one night? I lived in France for 15 months many, many years ago. Again, things to "must " see with such little time? I'm not familiar at all with Dublin or Scotland
Work trip for 2 weeks to Dublin need advice (also Scotland, Paris)
View all Europe activity »
- 1 A Month in Bologna Photos/Blog TR
- 2 Hungary and Czech Republic
- 3 Itinerary Help: Amsterdam-Zurich/Basel-Geneva in 10 days?
- 4 Ireland in a week
- 5 London 12 day itinerary suggestions needed
- 6 Copenhagen Weekend with Family
- 7 Please help with this Switzerland/Italy itinerary
- 8 Orvieto ro Pompei day trip in late December?
- 9 Best option for Dollars to Euros for apartment payment"
- 10 Venice 3 days Itinerary.
- 11 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 12 Mad Dash Across Too Much - Rome
- 13 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 14 Costa del Sol (Spain) versus Cote d Azur (France) ??
- 15 To Paris and Provence in June
- 16 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 17 all white pottery shop near La Deniere Goutte Wine Shop
- 18 Bus shuttle from MXP to Milan Centrale Station
- 19 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 20 Rental Agency Recommendation
- 21 Confirming..."Buy train tickets the day of departure" advice....M/V/Rome
- 22 London for Christmas
- 23 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 24 November Solo Madness in Ireland 2013!
- 25 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days