I will be in Dublin for 2 weeks for a work assignment. I will be free the first Sunday and most nights. The full weekend I am there I would like to fly over to Scotland for two days. I haven't been to Europe since 1995. I need suggestions, advice, recommendations and tips. Thank you! I will also fly home thru Paris. I will only have one day. Advice on getting from the airport to the sites and where to stay for one night? I lived in France for 15 months many, many years ago. Again, things to "must " see with such little time? I'm not familiar at all with Dublin or Scotland
Work trip for 2 weeks to Dublin need advice (also Scotland, Paris)
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 2 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 3 London hotel tax is 20%
- 4 Barcelona December 26, 2014 thru January 1, 2015
- 5 Venice - boats on canals
- 6 Which area in Venice for 3 nights
- 7 Venice, just arrived
- 8 Car vs Train in Switzerland
- 9 Student Visa for Italy Questions
- 10 Best location for Prague hotel?
- 11 Solo trip to Sicily in December
- 12 Ghent or Paris?
- 13 Spain trip, 11 cities in 17 days? Please help with itinerary
- 14 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 15 great restaurant choice for normandy
- 16 Flat in London -- South Lambeth or Paddington?
- 17 Paris -> Berlin - What's the cheapest mode of transportation?
- 18 Greece Travel Planning for 2015
- 19 Local nomad apt rentals-can anyone recommend (or not)? Rome
- 20 Do trains run past midnight???
- 21 U.S. Citizen visiting Sweden for first time and I have two questions
- 22 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 23 Forma Urbis Fragments in Capitoline Museum?
- 24 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 25 Need suggestions for 5 days Italy trip