What's the best way of seeing some of the wooden churches in southern Poland? I'll be staying in Krakow and would rather not rent a car. Are there any day trip tours that leave from Krakow? I'm particularly interested in the UNESCO churches, but not limited to these if you are familiar with one that you feel merits a visit. Thanks.
Wooden Churches within easy reach of Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Spain traffic tickets
- 2 16 Nights in Canary Islands & Spain
- 3 Salzburg and day trips
- 4 Different approach to 2-4-1 offers
- 5 Amsterdam, Germany, Paris in May 2015- coats needed?
- 6 Reputable Tours
- 7 27-DAY ODYSSEY IN THE ALPS with 3 FINAL DAYS IN PARIS
- 8 Inexpensive spring break in iceland?
- 9 London - Paris - Venice - Rome in 21 Days
- 10 POLAND October,2013! Overdue trip report
- 11 Germany Questions
- 12 How to sky dive without a valid parachute
- 13 2014 Ferry Boat Schedules Salerno/Amalfi/Positano Just Released
- 14 Museums in Berlin
- 15 Euro Trivia quiz #11 - Know Your Bordering Countries?
- 16 Copenhagen, Oslo, Bergen, Stockholm
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 4 Days between Zurich & Avignon...
- 19 Scotland November 2015
- 20 Sweet Home Triana: Spring Break in Seville's left bank
- 21 Preliminary Italy Plans- September 2015
- 22 Best Option for London Travelcard?
- 23 What area of Berlin is best for a first time visitor?
- 24 First time to London- which luxury hotel
- 25 5 nights in Burgundy, with the kids