What's the best way of seeing some of the wooden churches in southern Poland? I'll be staying in Krakow and would rather not rent a car. Are there any day trip tours that leave from Krakow? I'm particularly interested in the UNESCO churches, but not limited to these if you are familiar with one that you feel merits a visit. Thanks.
Wooden Churches within easy reach of Krakow
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Weekend in Lake Bled?
- 2 Spain and Portugal
- 3 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 4 Buying a house in the Languedoc - the hunt begins
- 5 Day Trips from Florence: Tours or On Our Own???
- 6 Help: Lake District & Yorkshire Dales
- 7 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 8 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 9 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 10 A very bad experience with Rentalcars
- 11 Three for the road
- 12 Question-- York & North York Moors
- 13 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 14 France and Spain Travel Itinerary
- 15 FRA airport: How big is "big"?
- 16 "It Will Rain Tomorrow." England Weathers The MaiTai Four.
- 17 Cinque Terre Trails Condition Report
- 18 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 19 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 20 To Paris and Provence in June
- 21 Planning a holiday
- 22 Town in southwest Ireland to serve as a home base
- 23 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 24 Home from Rome - a trip report
- 25 Dawdling Through the Dordogne