What's the best way of seeing some of the wooden churches in southern Poland? I'll be staying in Krakow and would rather not rent a car. Are there any day trip tours that leave from Krakow? I'm particularly interested in the UNESCO churches, but not limited to these if you are familiar with one that you feel merits a visit. Thanks.
Wooden Churches within easy reach of Krakow
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Our Adventure to the Southeast of England and London
- 2 Italy Spending Budget
- 3 Barcelona hotel: convenient but not hustle bustle city location & Madrid??
- 4 Ireland or Scotland
- 5 Nice to the luberons
- 6 Britain Has Over 600 Red Lion Pubs...What is a Red Lion?
- 7 Various Cities to Travel in May 2015
- 8 Hair Straightener for Europe!
- 9 Cotswolds first time
- 10 Brescia, Italy - Agriturismo needed or?
- 11 Brussels / 2 nights / looking for insider tips
- 12 How are Asians perceived in the Netherlands and Norway?
- 13 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 14 Schengen rule made easy
- 15 Is using a backpack in Europe safe?
- 16 London hotel tax is 20%
- 17 York (UK) railway station to Herz depot on foot
- 18 Driving from Amboise to Dinan--advice needed
- 19 La Barceloneta Protests.
- 20 There's no Place Like London: Part 1
- 21 Solo female travelling to Turkey! Suggestions?!
- 22 Where next? UK, Greece, Germany, or Spain?
- 23 Sorrento Advice Please
- 24 Help Making Xmas Vacation Decisions
- 25 Ideas for Dec (Christmas) holiday - Where to go??