Thanks for all your help in planning our 8 day/9 night trip to London and Goodwood (10-18/September). We had a wonderful time and that's in very large part because of y'all here, particularly janisj and BigRuss.
Hubby and I loved London. It was so easy to get around on the buses and tube; so easy to communicate; so enjoyable to walk in the gorgeous weather looking a fabulous architecture and gardens; so great to eat out at fabulous restaurants and drink in friendly pubs. There is nothing we would change about our trip, except having it last longer!
We look forward to returning soon!.
I'm linking my "blog" www.herewegoagain-london.blogspot.com which has my narrative and pictures.
Thanks again! Nola.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 wondering if this trip too ambitious
- 2 Itinerary for 5 adults, 3 kids, 2 weeks, & 1 holiday adventure!
- 3 Renfe AVE, Alvia & Avant Trains
- 4 Ireland with 2 young kids
- 5 Munich and....???
- 6 Restaurant recs for French food in Montreux and surrounding area
- 7 He Musta Saw Us a-Comin': A Brief, Cautionary Tale about Taxis in Rome
- 8 Caution picking car from Europcar at Stazione Termini
- 9 Need help with Honeymoon - Italy, Slovenia, Croatia
- 10 Spanish Medical Providers
- 11 Suggestion for trip to Switzerland, Greece and Italy
- 12 13 Nights Greece, first time, April 2018. HELP
- 13 Great Value Vacations - NOT
- 14 Undiscovered Places in Paris
- 15 Can parking
- 16 From the Riviera to Rome: Two Terrific Weeks in Italy
- 17 Looking for a 5 star resort on Spanish coast for January
- 18 Planes, Train, and, well, no automobiles
- 19 Give 2 1/2 Days to Porto or 1 1/2 Days with Day Trip to Coimbra?
- 20 VAT refund transferring through CDG
- 21 Driving through Paris
- 22 Itinerary between Milan and Venice
- 23 San Sebastián
- 24 So Many Places, So Little Time-17 Day Euro Trip--HELP!
- 25 italy Cinque Terre
Wonderful trip to London and Goodwood-September 2011