Thanks for all your help in planning our 8 day/9 night trip to London and Goodwood (10-18/September). We had a wonderful time and that's in very large part because of y'all here, particularly janisj and BigRuss.
Hubby and I loved London. It was so easy to get around on the buses and tube; so easy to communicate; so enjoyable to walk in the gorgeous weather looking a fabulous architecture and gardens; so great to eat out at fabulous restaurants and drink in friendly pubs. There is nothing we would change about our trip, except having it last longer!
We look forward to returning soon!.
I'm linking my "blog" www.herewegoagain-london.blogspot.com which has my narrative and pictures.
Thanks again! Nola.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 오션파라다이스 릴게임 ▶ 도메인 :≫tt349.com≪
- 2 France Itinerary Advice
- 3 4 days in Provence in early June
- 4 Trip to Rome
- 5 Barcelona, Bilboa, Cuena, Madrid
- 6 10 days Greece in mid-Sept 2017
- 7 Torre Sponda apartments in Positano- anyone familiar?
- 8 Opinion on sights in Florence
- 9 Planning trip to Barcelona. Madrid and Tossa Del Mar
- 10 Kroller-Muller - Paleis Het Loo - Maurithuis
- 11 Gorges de Verdon to Eze - where to stay along way?
- 12 3 days in Normandy (with an 8 year old)
- 13 SPB White Nights boat tours
- 14 Leather goods in Florence
- 15 Picnic Spot Near Assisi
- 16 Transportation
- 17 Italy Hotel Recommondations
- 18 The Dordogne & Loire Valley?
- 19 Things to do in Montpellier
- 20 Lodging in Zurich and Lucerne?
- 21 Lucerne and Innsbruck
- 22 "Paris? Again?" And an odd pickpocketing
- 23 Portugal by Train or Car?
- 24 ALICANTE - 1 Day Excursions
- 25 A week in and around London at Christmas
Wonderful trip to London and Goodwood-September 2011