Thanks for all your help in planning our 8 day/9 night trip to London and Goodwood (10-18/September). We had a wonderful time and that's in very large part because of y'all here, particularly janisj and BigRuss.
Hubby and I loved London. It was so easy to get around on the buses and tube; so easy to communicate; so enjoyable to walk in the gorgeous weather looking a fabulous architecture and gardens; so great to eat out at fabulous restaurants and drink in friendly pubs. There is nothing we would change about our trip, except having it last longer!
We look forward to returning soon!.
I'm linking my "blog" www.herewegoagain-london.blogspot.com which has my narrative and pictures.
Thanks again! Nola.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Black Forest base 7-10 days - public transport
- 2 Wales
- 3 Journees du patrimonie 2017
- 4 Paris in early august
- 5 Looking for a UK coach tour company for seniors
- 6 23 day honeymoon to Greece
- 7 Italy travel plan help
- 8 Loire Valley best place to linger
- 9 Posting Packages from Central Europe
- 10 How to spend 6 days in Stockholm ?
- 11 For Paris-knowledgable - best neighborhood to stay a week-plus
- 12 3 weeks italy itinerary
- 13 Adivice from experts please, Southern Dutch/Belgium German Borders
- 14 Tracking the Weather
- 15 Globus Iberian Tour
- 16 NOTICE: Disruption on the railway line Mannheim-Basel
- 17 TRIP REPORT: Paris, Bordeaux, Dordogne, Toulouse, Provence, and more
- 18 Budapest to Kosice
- 19 Poland to Austria In December
- 20 Assist Please: A'dam/Cologne/Mosel Valley/Aachen
- 21 With Gratitude for a Glorious Solo Month in Greece
- 22 Northern Tucany / Southern Emilia-Romagna / Cinc Terre What to Do?
- 23 Base in Rhine or Mosel?
- 24 Drive from Lake Como to Venice
- 25 Italy itinerary - input needed, please!!
Wonderful trip to London and Goodwood-September 2011