Thanks for all your help in planning our 8 day/9 night trip to London and Goodwood (10-18/September). We had a wonderful time and that's in very large part because of y'all here, particularly janisj and BigRuss.
Hubby and I loved London. It was so easy to get around on the buses and tube; so easy to communicate; so enjoyable to walk in the gorgeous weather looking a fabulous architecture and gardens; so great to eat out at fabulous restaurants and drink in friendly pubs. There is nothing we would change about our trip, except having it last longer!
We look forward to returning soon!.
I'm linking my "blog" www.herewegoagain-london.blogspot.com which has my narrative and pictures.
Thanks again! Nola.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 U>S.A :Tec*h SUPP0RT AOL MAIL CONTACT 1:800:385:4895 AOL MAIL
- 2 Paris and Normandy
- 3 How Best to spend 13 days in Italy
- 4 2-3 week Europe itinerary - help!
- 5 Europe in 2 weeks on budget
- 6 Does Paris ruin you for life?
- 7 Driving Bruges to Paris. Is it worth the drive?
- 8 London and Normandy
- 9 Agriturismo with train access to Florence
- 10 Last night in Barcelona - where to stay
- 11 8 days vacation to Switzerland & Austria
- 12 Why do you visit X or Y?
- 13 Switzerland - Matterhorm and Golden Pass advice
- 14 Could you recommend a city tour in Reykjavík?
- 15 rent muscle car in Norway
- 16 Athens tour guide advice
- 17 Athens International Airport customs and baggage reclaim
- 18 mystras or nemea
- 19 Venice gondola ride
- 20 Early morning flight Venice/VCE
- 21 Paris..The St. Germain area.
- 22 Help with Scotland Itinerary
- 23 Very British Neighborhood in London
- 24 How do I private message a person?
- 25 Austria + Italy 10 Days places to visit in July
Wonderful trip to London and Goodwood-September 2011