Thanks for all your help in planning our 8 day/9 night trip to London and Goodwood (10-18/September). We had a wonderful time and that's in very large part because of y'all here, particularly janisj and BigRuss.
Hubby and I loved London. It was so easy to get around on the buses and tube; so easy to communicate; so enjoyable to walk in the gorgeous weather looking a fabulous architecture and gardens; so great to eat out at fabulous restaurants and drink in friendly pubs. There is nothing we would change about our trip, except having it last longer!
We look forward to returning soon!.
I'm linking my "blog" www.herewegoagain-london.blogspot.com which has my narrative and pictures.
Thanks again! Nola.
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Hiking in Austrian Alps?
- 2 Dolomites to Switzerland or Austria? Can't decide!
- 3 +27810515889 100% lost love spell caster in Sweden Qatar
- 4 +27810515889 love spells Caster in Qatar Usa Uae
- 5 Guided Group Tour of Italy--opinions please
- 6 Driving in Italy?
- 7 Road Trip From Frankfurt
- 8 Granada to Madrid
- 9 Manchester Airport Connection Time
- 10 Croatia
- 11 Croatia trip Planning
- 12 Norway -Trips
- 13 Base for wine tasting and last night in Lisbon
- 14 Need help on our Provence trip July 2016
- 15 Itinerary and transportation suggestions
- 16 England Transportation Experts Needed! Multiple Questions!
- 17 Warsaw Pollution Reaches Record Highs...
- 18 Athens daytrip - feasible?
- 19 First-ish Trip To UK Itinerary Suggestions?
- 20 Amsterdam and Beyond - 7 Days
- 21 Advice for 5 Weeks in the Nordic Countries
- 22 Do NIN in 1 or 2 days?
- 23 May/June 2016 - Switzerland, Germany, and Austria - Hiking Included
- 24 Bergen and Norway with toddler under-two
- 25 Driving from Alesund to Geiranger
Wonderful trip to London and Goodwood-September 2011