We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
View all Europe activity »
- 1 Advises for trip to Russia
- 2 Family European winter holiday
- 3 Paris Ariival..for Those who have requested
- 4 suggestions for a base in france -rouen to st malo in 4 days
- 5 lockers in London's Victoria Station
- 6 6 hours in London; lockers at Heathrow
- 7 Stories from London, France, Italy & more - Trip Report
- 8 Luggage lockers at London train station?
- 9 London - Luggage Couriers from Heathrow?
- 10 Travel by train or bus
- 11 Driving from Nice to Besancon, France
- 12 Scandinavia Itinerary
- 13 Ira Has Been Kidnapped
- 14 2 weeks in UK to visit my daughter at Queen Mary Univ Dec 15-28 2013
- 15 Euro Train
- 16 London for Christmas
- 17 Restaurant reservations Rome, Tuscany, Venice
- 18 How to get from airport to Venice city
- 19 Need help with picking a place to stay between Paris and Bari
- 20 Anniversary Weekend in Paris
- 21 Tire, Turkey - Tuesday Market
- 22 Planning a holiday
- 23 ONE DAY IN PARIS PLEASE HELP!!
- 24 2 Week(ish) Italian Honeymoon Itinerary Help - First Time Europe Travelers
- 25 Nice to St Remy overnight stop in Cassis?