We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
- 1 Running Very Behind on Month Long Europe Trip
- 2 Chip-and-PIN cards again
- 3 Yet another train question......
- 4 Getting the best our of Europe
- 5 Driving the Mediterranean - Spain, France & Italy - 3 weeks - August 2013
- 6 Our 4 weeks in Turkey - Trip Report
- 7 Trip Report: SE England - Stately Homes & Gardens in Kent
- 8 TR Provence, Israel, Switzerland, Italy..April 16 a day of AA infamy
- 9 hotels in Milan, Italy
- 10 Perfect gondola ride and dinner in Venice? But on a budget.
- 11 14 days Ireland/Scotland Trip Report
- 12 Reichstag tickets
- 13 Paris Ticket t+
- 14 Sweden, Denmark, Norway Trip Report
- 15 Sussex Day Out Which Option to Choose?
- 16 Barcelona June 2013 Trip Report
- 17 One week in Norway
- 18 Albi-Carcassonne to St. Remy
- 19 Driving Through Adriatic Italy
- 20 Day trip or 1 night in Paris from London (w 7y/o & visiting Disney)
- 21 Am I too fat too travel?
- 22 Moving to England at 16: Driving Laws?
- 23 London and Paris; Christmas 2013!
- 24 Do and don't, eating in France
- 25 PLEASE help - Germany, France,Switzerland,Italy itinerary