We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Passport not stamped on entry into Rome, hassle exiting Frankfurt
- 2 How much luggage?????
- 3 Iwan2go went to the Dordogne
- 4 3 WEEKS IN SICILY - ITINERARY HELP
- 5 Appropriate attire for Provence
- 6 A New Look at the Pilgrimage Footpath to Santiago de la Compestella...
- 7 Paris Markets for a 5 Course Meal
- 8 6 weeks Spain Itinerary
- 9 Northern Italy for Nature Lovers/Crowd Haters
- 10 How to schedule train connection from Frankfurt Airport
- 11 17 days in Europe: a family vacation
- 12 Vienna State Opera Tickets
- 13 Madrid: Flamenco
- 14 Madrid: City Views
- 15 Anyone used London Connections to book an apartment in London?
- 16 Scandinavia and RCL 8 Night Norwegian Fjords Cruise 2015
- 17 German Rail Twin Pass
- 18 Madrid: Historic Homes & Gardens
- 19 ITALO trains need help
- 20 London restaurants
- 21 Venice: budget hotel for high school group?
- 22 Paris: where does a large family can eat and sleep in February?
- 23 Paris: for a family with children, Saint Germain or Le Marais?
- 24 5 days in Bremen for a conference
- 25 Music and/or Favorite Day Trips, Barcelona