We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 avoiding stuffy and inflexible service at nice european resorts
- 2 Solo Trip to Rome for Language School
- 3 Luggage on train from Waterloo to Southampton
- 4 Spain, France, Netherlands with 18, 19 yo grandsons
- 5 Rethymnon vs. Chania in early October?
- 6 Madrid and London
- 7 3 weeks in Europe
- 8 How to fit in Madrid, Lorca and possibly Toledo in 4 days?
- 9 Planning for Italy trip with a two-year old
- 10 What to book ahead in Barcelona?
- 11 Train from Brussels to Amsterdam
- 12 Suggestions on how best to spend our time in Lyon
- 13 Yacht trip on coast of Spain
- 14 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 15 Honeymoon in Greece or Italy or Spain?
- 16 Question for best Town to base for touring the Amalfi Coast
- 17 Wisdom needed for a itinerary in northern Italy, Bavaria and Prague
- 18 Suggested Itinerary and ideas for South of France road tour?
- 19 Amalfi Coast/Sorrento Itinerary Help!
- 20 5 Hour Layover in Amsterdam
- 21 Day Tours in Croatia, Slovenia that you can recommend?
- 22 What to wear
- 23 Can you recommend a little seaside town near Athen?
- 24 Northern Italy itinerary critique - please
- 25 Escorted Tours to Europe from UK to Dordogne Valley, France