We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Central Europe itinerary
- 2 Croatia via Venice for two weeks - itinerary suggestions
- 3 Italy..Tuscany Cinque Terre or Amalfi & Calabria Scilily
- 4 2 Week Honeymoon France, Italy, Spain, Greece, Rome
- 5 Barcelona next week, itinerary critique?
- 6 Rick Steves - Ugly American Again!
- 7 Four weeks driving thru Italy October 2014
- 8 Madrid Apartment Rentals
- 9 Versailles - guided tour or on our own????
- 10 Barcelona Hotels, Looking for recommendations
- 11 Southern Spain - What to SEE, what to BUY - what NOT to miss
- 12 at what point should one get health insurance
- 13 Only 2+ hours for Schonbrunn Palace...timing question
- 14 Lucerne Switzerland
- 15 Provence in April, 2014, Part 2
- 16 Venice Itinerary Help, Please
- 17 Europe in December for 10 days
- 18 Wurzburg/Regensburg Weather in April
- 19 Travel Cards / just made a $70 mistake?
- 20 10-Hr Auto Tour o Lisbon,Portugal
- 21 What to do when your intra-Europe flight gets delayed?
- 22 Tour Belgium, the Netherlands and Switzerland On Line (Video + Stills)
- 23 Car travel within Regensburg during the Christmas season
- 24 Help with Italy itinerary (18 days: Rome, Umbria, Puglia, Amalfi?)
- 25 Amsterdam, Antwerp, Bruges over New Years