We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
- 1 Bathrooms Along This Itinerary (Day in Rome)
- 2 If you could go anywhere in Italy......
- 3 The Adventure Begins.. Sarge56 in Italy
- 4 Santorini-Nafplio-Delphi-Athens Help
- 5 Berlin Hotels
- 6 What is the best food in France?
- 7 Slovenia/Northern Croatia in mid-August - hotel and other advice?
- 8 York Food and Drink Festival
- 9 Solo Female First Time Traveler - Scared to Death
- 10 Tales from Venice, Bologna, Pienza and Rome
- 11 ferry to Harwich
- 12 Eiffel tower tickets- June8-15 will I need to queue?
- 13 Comfortable shoes to wear in Italy this summer and not look like a tourist
- 14 Hilton's in Vienna and Budapest
- 15 Edinburgh Restaurants
- 16 Paris Budget Hotel-Sept 2013 (Single; 100 Euros/night)
- 17 Language Immersion Courses in France
- 18 In Nice solo between June 17 - 22 anyone else going to be there?
- 19 Istanbul Hotels
- 20 Loire Valley & Brittany - recommendations?
- 21 Driving in Genoa
- 22 best place to get euros for Ireland trip
- 23 Barcelona Habitat Apartments Eixemple Questions
- 24 Paris metro
- 25 Venice - another trip report (deja vu all over again)