We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 17 days in Spain, best itinerary?
- 2 Train tickets France and Spain
- 3 Visiting Anne Frank House
- 4 September Trip to Normandy/Brittany/Paris
- 5 moderate price lodging in the Schliersee/Bavarian Alps area
- 6 The Tweesters take a trip to BiH, Croatia and Slovenia
- 7 Travel by train in Poland?
- 8 1 Night Paris before Eurostar - Where to stay
- 9 Trains Austria
- 10 Trip Report: My Encounter With the Italian Hospital System
- 11 Getting to London Gatwick or London Luton Airports from Heathrow?
- 12 Advice on itinerary - Balestrand, Ulvik, Flam?
- 13 Segovia or Toledo day trip
- 14 Looking for Decent Beach near Marseille, France
- 15 Visiting the winemakers in Portugal
- 16 From Dingle to Dublin?
- 17 What to do in England, Wales and Scotland?
- 18 How can I use my Telus iPhone in Europe?
- 19 Piazza Navona hotel in Rome help
- 20 Croatia and Montenegro for 8 days
- 21 What do you think of this itinerary?
- 22 Hotel Royal St Honore - Paris in August
- 23 Staying in the Highlands
- 24 Taking a perscribed controlled substance to Germany.
- 25 Road Trip Part 1...............Madrid To Lisbon by Auto