We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Barcelona/Andalucia
- 2 Spain, best travel route between Madrid & Barcelona?
- 3 Italy and Croatia
- 4 Provence or Alsace in late March
- 5 What kind of Tourist are you?
- 6 Checking or storing luggage at FCO
- 7 The new Vuitton Foundation Museum in Paris
- 8 Trip report: Kayaking, Riding and fall in Split, Croatia
- 9 Paul Durand-Ruel -The Gamble of the Impressionists - Manet, Monet, Renoir
- 10 Weekend in Norfolk
- 11 1 month Europe itinerary help for Aug-Sep
- 12 Young couple - where to stay in London?
- 13 Rome Italy air and land tour packages
- 14 Help with Southern France & Italy Itinerary
- 15 Best beach town in Italy?
- 16 Need Advice: 9 Days in Portugal in March
- 17 A Greek sojourn
- 18 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 19 Bollywood in Berlin -- with English subs
- 20 Rome Underground Sites to Visit - Any Suggestions?
- 21 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 22 Roaming Romania, Take Two
- 23 Is Venice really dirty?
- 24 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 25 Micro trip report - a few days in Scotland