We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 "Or Like in Europe Where Folks Share Tables to Save Space"
- 2 Help with England/Wales tour
- 3 Amsterdam safety concerns - red light district?
- 4 Question on France travel
- 5 Portugal or Bulgaria
- 6 Two Dip-$hits go to Italy! Amalfi Coast, Rome and Bologna
- 7 Notes on Amsterdam, Bruges & Paris - Sept 8-28, 2014
- 8 Ireland or Scotland
- 9 Family heritage/name origin services in Poland?
- 10 Fiumicino City Bus Stop Location
- 11 Cappadocia/Kas/Cirali/IST Spring 2014 Trip Report
- 12 57 Reasons to Love Yorkshire
- 13 Spain and Portugal return
- 14 TR: Self indulgence in London and Venice
- 15 60 Minutes: Scathing Review of Italy's Care of Cultural Heritage...
- 16 Walking and Hiking around Nice
- 17 Did I miss MaiTai's Paris trip report??
- 18 How Long Does it take to get to FCO
- 19 Backpacking Europe in the Winter
- 20 Cruise the River Shannon
- 21 NEED ADVICE: 2 Months in Italy, 1 Month through Spain, Greece, and France
- 22 Places for a Special Dinner (2 cancer survivors!) in Montecatini
- 23 Can you help me with an Oyster Card?
- 24 Something unique about your best city anywhere in Europe
- 25 Autumn in Paris