We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Northern Italy Agriturismo, Activities, Cooking School
- 2 Gargnano vs Bellagio (Lake Garda vs Lake Como)
- 3 Oh no, not another grammar lesson! Learning italian in Venice - a TR.
- 4 Rome Colosseum and Forum
- 5 Renting a car after train to Florence
- 6 Mediterranean/Provence, February - March 2016
- 7 14 days in Italy. need some help
- 8 Sea side in Italy
- 9 Europe Quis ( Friday March 27 )
- 10 SoS!!! Rome Hotel Prices - Why soooo expensive????
- 11 MaiTaiTom's Paris When It Sizzles; Paris When It Fizzles Anniversary Trip
- 12 Where to stay 2 nights in la Céré France?
- 13 European Backpacking
- 14 Help! Itinerary suggestion for 35 days in Italy and France.
- 15 London, Vienna, Prague - theater recommendations
- 16 Itinerary Help- 12 day trip to Munich, Salzburg, Vienna and Prague
- 17 2 week Europe trip adivce
- 18 Small town /village within an hour of Dublin Airport
- 19 Spain in 17 days
- 20 Advice for Venice/Rome Trip
- 21 Booking Engines You trust?
- 22 Spain in 17 days
- 23 Amalfi, Capri, Sicily, Sardinia, or croatia
- 24 Does ticket to Delacroix allow entry to Louvre?
- 25 April long weekend - Munich v Innsbruck v Salzburg