We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scandinavian tour - first time!
- 2 Ghent or Paris?
- 3 Paris - city hotel with easy access to Paris Nord Villepinte Expo?
- 4 How do you organize yourself on vacation?
- 5 Paul Bocuse restaurant in Lyon
- 6 Finalizing plans for September trip - is this doable
- 7 Venice - boats on canals
- 8 Piedmont - Scenic Drive
- 9 Recommendations for must do Scandinavian itinerary....
- 10 Piedmont to Cinque Terre
- 11 I was (partially) wrong about debit cards vs. cash
- 12 Venice (Somewhere) and Trieste (Nowhere)—With a Bit of Slovenia In Between
- 13 Cambridge to Manchester, UK
- 14 Driving from Rome Airport to Montepulciano -- Toll Question
- 15 Paris-Verona Carry-On Question
- 16 September 2014 - Mykonos, Santorini, Athens!
- 17 Blackpool Lights 2014: Tripping the Lights Fantastic in Northern England!
- 18 Best regions/cities for good walks (not hiking)
- 19 Trekking Poles in the UK...Where to buy
- 20 Christmas trip to Germany, what city?
- 21 Where to go for 3 nights in northern Italy
- 22 Jamikins and Bikerscott Head Back to Le Marche
- 23 Spain Trip Ideas -Critique Welcome
- 24 Which apartment/area in London?
- 25 Driving in Germany