We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 car rental advice in Portugal
- 2 Normandy, Brittany and Loire Valley in May - please help with itinerary
- 3 Traveling to Eastern Europe
- 4 Madrid Tapas Tour
- 5 What to wear
- 6 Chip but no PIN
- 7 Art Deco architecture along the English Channel
- 8 Back from Budapest- Report Including Eger, Szentendre and London
- 9 Small group for Colosseum
- 10 Driving to Paris... Parking?
- 11 Lofoten ferry
- 12 Upcoming Spain itinerary-eyeballs please!
- 13 Two weeks in Paris ... how to fill?
- 14 Unique Venice Activity
- 15 Florence & Rome Itinerary, hotel, tour co. critique please!
- 16 Venice to Milan train tickets (for August travel) sold out already?
- 17 Duoro river cruises
- 18 Madrid and London
- 19 Suggestions for Trip to Villefranche-sur-Mer
- 20 Day trip to Northern Italy Suggestions
- 21 Day trip to Rothenberg from Munich
- 22 Flamenco -- Cordoba, Seville or Granada?
- 23 Connecting with forum locals in Paris
- 24 London visit
- 25 Venice, April 2014. Some thoughts ...