We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Ideal first time trip to Germany-8-10 days --suggestions
- 2 Montmartre or St.Denis
- 3 Help us plan our first trip to Italy
- 4 Madrid: Must Try Local Food & Drink
- 5 Question about Madrid to Toledo
- 6 17 amazing days in Tuscany, Positano and Rome – June 2014!
- 7 Feedback on Gotland Medieval Festival
- 8 Chinese Tourists in Paris: Not Always Happy
- 9 Romania driving itinerary help needed
- 10 Rental car return -> Taxi at Barcelona Airport
- 11 Are you following Scotland's upcoming vote on independence?
- 12 Scotland Votes "No"
- 13 Planning 18 day euro trip HELP
- 14 Driving from milan to san vigiglio di Marebee .
- 15 paris apartment opinion airbnb
- 16 Olive Oil
- 17 iDTGV Sales Open for Travel December 14 to March 29
- 18 3 Months in Europe (25 April - 24 July 2015)
- 19 Norway and maybe Denmark
- 20 Airport advice- from NYC to French Alps, then onto Provence
- 21 french riviera
- 22 Itinerary update and request for help with side trip from Munich
- 23 Hey Fodor's
- 24 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 25 30 day Multi-Country Europe Trip in June- PLEASE HELP WITH ITINERARY!!!