We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Scotland November 2015
- 2 Siena - Pienza - Montepulciano
- 3 Luxury hotel base Positano or Sorrento with 2 teen daughters
- 4 The Ghost of Christmas Future visited me..."Lead On"! Paris again...at Christmas.
- 5 4-5 Days in Switzerland before Paris? Is Berne the place to go?
- 6 Trip to Central and Eastern Europe Aug 2015 (3-9 months)
- 7 2 weeks Bavaria - December 2015
- 8 Italy, mid May, 10 days, Rome + another city?
- 9 Which european city?
- 10 Sono arrivato a Venezia
- 11 Minimalist wardrobe for Europe
- 12 VISA question
- 13 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 14 Taxi or Tube from LHR to Gloucester Road Tube?
- 15 Bus Tour with a toddler
- 16 France,Spain,Italy
- 17 Bus Service Between Spoleto and Norcia
- 18 Schengen Visa Rules
- 19 Rome or Stockholm - PLEASE HELP ME MAKE UP MY MIND
- 20 Capri 5 star hotel Tiberio Palace or Capri Palace with teen daughters
- 21 What to do and what to see in Moscow in February?
- 22 Starting to plan for 3.5 weeks in northern Spain, May 2015
- 23 N Ireland / Ireland driving
- 24 Hotel or B&B Recommendations for Chamonix, Lyon & Paris
- 25 Five Nights in Budapest: A Quick Winter Getaway