We have just returned from 4 wonderful days at the Pension Juliana in Lech, Austria. Claudia and her family provided us with a very warm stay at the Juliana, we felt like part of the family. The rooms are very clean and bright. A very good breakfast buffet is provided to get you started on your day of hiking and sightseeing. You will also receive the Lech Card which gives you free access to all of the lifts, gondolas and hiking buses in the area. A fantastic value for this beautiful alpine village. The Juliana is also dog friendly and welcomed our Jack Russell, Thor, with open arms. We will definitely return to stay at the Juliana. An excellent value in a truly scenic and beautiful area.
Wonderful Place to Stay in Lech, Austria
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Tight Transfer at Gatwick
- 2 Is Heathrow or Gatwick best to use for going to London?
- 3 Renting an apt.
- 4 Brussels/Bruges and Berlin in April
- 5 Northern Italy Planner's Block -- Help!
- 6 Best london location to stay?
- 7 14 days in Russia, please help choose day trip out of Moscow/St. Petersburg
- 8 Using magnetic-strip ATM card to withdraw cash from Eurozone ATM
- 9 A guide to Madrid
- 10 Chip + Pin Credit Card
- 11 Italy/France Itinerary - What do You Think?
- 12 Affordable language lessons/homestays in France?
- 13 VIGO, SPAIN
- 14 Looking for an agriturismo in Val d'Orcia area
- 15 Best place to base in Côte d'Azûr
- 16 Potential trip - Balkans
- 17 Scotland and northern England
- 18 Things to do round Potes, Picos de Europa
- 19 Summer Interrupted; Christmas in Germany & Switzerland
- 20 Help me plan an unforgettable London/Paris trip...for my 5 year old
- 21 Bus Croatia
- 22 Paris Accomodation, Which District
- 23 Chilling in Iceland (but not yet).
- 24 April in Madrid
- 25 Euro Travel Quiz # 41 - Food for Thought!