I know I've seen this asked before, but I can't locate the info right now. I'll be walking many miles a day on the cobblestones, etc. Last spring I switched off between my J.Seibel clogs & my (ghastly) Rockport World Tour Walkers. The clogs proved to be not great on the cobblestones, & I can't bear to wear "walking shoes" again. Would appreciate all advice for brands offering at least a tad of style along with comfort.
Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 Traveling for First time to Italy and Spain. NEED HELP!!
- 2 Hot Chocolate in Paris
- 3 Relaxing sandy beach for the day near Nice
- 4 San Sebastian
- 5 Seville Day Trip - Cordoba or Ronda
- 6 Eastern European "Sampler" Trip
- 7 Cheap hotel room in Barcellona
- 8 Amsterdam to Paris by boat
- 9 6 day Switzerland itinerary with 7 and 4 yr olds
- 10 Getting from Fussen to Neuschwanstein Castle??
- 11 Our Silver Lining Tour: A German Journey & Queen's Day Too
- 12 TGV from Paris (or Orleans) to Barcelona
- 13 Antwerp or Bruges?
- 14 Need some initial thoughts on itinerary - Dresden, Potsdam, Berlin
- 15 Solo train travel in Germany
- 16 Buying Advance Tickets for Spain/Italy
- 17 day trips from Menton
- 18 Outdoor Adventures in Sicily in late July/early August?
- 19 Train From Paris to Beaune
- 20 Bicycle Prague to Berlin
- 21 Help with Barcelona Plans Please!
- 22 First trip to Paris
- 23 First Solo Euro Trip -- August 2014
- 24 PORTUGAL - LISBON & PORTO AREAS 11 DAYS
- 25 Pix from Northern Ireland & Donegal