I know I've seen this asked before, but I can't locate the info right now. I'll be walking many miles a day on the cobblestones, etc. Last spring I switched off between my J.Seibel clogs & my (ghastly) Rockport World Tour Walkers. The clogs proved to be not great on the cobblestones, & I can't bear to wear "walking shoes" again. Would appreciate all advice for brands offering at least a tad of style along with comfort.
Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
Recent ActivityView all Europe activity »
- 1 A month in Europe - how does this sound?
- 2 Eastern Europe
- 3 Tripadvisor fined in Italy over fake reviews
- 4 Early stages of planning for Euro trip + would love suggestions
- 5 Trip Report: 17 days in Switzerland, Austria & Czech Republic
- 6 Hotels in Toulouse & Montpellier
- 7 10 Days in Emilia-Romagna : Thinking of 3 Days Bologna and Then??
- 8 Switzerland help...?
- 9 Base for a Week in Normandy or Brittany in July
- 10 Airport ATMs
- 11 Brittany France 2014 - Trip Report
- 12 London to Paris by train
- 13 Solo, inexperienced traveler struggling w/ logistics
- 14 First time to Switzerland
- 15 Spain and Portugal in Depth
- 16 Caserta, Italy? Anyone Been There?
- 17 All Set To Go!!
- 18 Help!! which tour company is the best for group tours in Italy?
- 19 Finally in Italy for the holidays - installment report
- 20 4 weeks in the UK
- 21 Granada
- 22 Have ten days to visit Munich, Salzburg and Switzerland
- 23 Euro Trivia Quiz #13... Ulysses S. Grant's European Tour?
- 24 Dublin, love it or hate it? please tell me why
- 25 Euro Trivia quiz #15 - Famous Folks and Places