I know I've seen this asked before, but I can't locate the info right now. I'll be walking many miles a day on the cobblestones, etc. Last spring I switched off between my J.Seibel clogs & my (ghastly) Rockport World Tour Walkers. The clogs proved to be not great on the cobblestones, & I can't bear to wear "walking shoes" again. Would appreciate all advice for brands offering at least a tad of style along with comfort.
Women's semi-stylish, comfortable shoes?
View all Europe activity »
- 1 French café offers discounts to customers who remember their "Bonjour"
- 2 River Cruise from Moscow to St. Petersburg
- 3 2 Week European Itinerary
- 4 WOW Russia Tours St. Petersburg
- 5 TROMSO - 70 years old
- 6 Chambermaid tipping
- 7 Channel Islands
- 8 USING THE METRO FROM AEROPORT CDG 2 TGV TO Place d'Italie
- 9 17 Days Route from Amsterdam to Zurich
- 10 Bells, Balls and a Basilica – Cooking in Abruzzo; Eating & Drinking In Rome
- 11 Car in Prague
- 12 best beach hotel Mykonos
- 13 Oh Solomillo! 15 Days in Spain
- 14 Cell phones in Europe if my current phone isn't international capable?
- 15 Rome Accommodation
- 16 Our 'trip of a lifetime'in Europe - trip report
- 17 Budget (or at least Somewhat Inexpensive) Lodging in Bologna
- 18 Istanbul hotels
- 19 Christmas windows of Boulevard Haussmann in Paris
- 20 Germany with our 2 girls....help with itinerary
- 21 TGV and Provence questions
- 22 On TCM on 4/28/06 Cinema Paradiso
- 23 Driving Slovenia & Noerthern Croatia
- 24 Barcelona - Hotel Help
- 25 To Paris and Provence in June